Abzu, the indie adventure video game developed by Giant Squid Studios, has several collectibles that can be unlocked during the adventure: the meditation statues, the fish of the hidden tanks and the secret shells.
Unlocking all meditation statues, freeing fish from hidden pools and secret shells, unlocks related trophies.
Meditation statues allow you to obtain the Zen Master trophy. Once you reach one of the statues, just interact and sit on it to register them in the game profile. Freeing all fish from the hidden tanks unlocks the Ecosystem trophy. As with the meditation statues, just interact with the hidden tanks to release the fish in the ocean of ABZÛ. Secret Seashells unlock the Collector Trophy. As with the meditation statues and fish in the hidden tanks, just interact with the shell to collect it, making it registered in the game profile.
Each chapter of the video game, with the exception of Chapter 5, contains at least one collectible. A secret shell can also be found during the credit bonus level.
- Chapter 1: 2 meditation statues, 4 hidden basins, 3 secret shells.
- Chapter 2: 3 meditation statues, 4 hidden basins, 3 secret shells.
- Chapter 3: 3 meditation statues, 3 hidden basins, 3 secret shells.
- Chapter 4: 2 meditation statues, 4 hidden basins, 3 secret shells.
- Chapter 5: no collectibles.
- Chapter 6: 2 meditation statues, 4 hidden basins, 3 secret shells.
- Chapter 7: secret shells 3.
- Credits: secret shells 1.
Obtained all the secret shells, interacting with the wall that contains them, an equipment is unlocked.
► ABZÛ is an Adventure-indie game developed by Giant Squid Studios and published by 505 Games for Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Network and Xbox One, the video game was released on 02/08/2016 The version for Nintendo Switch came out on 29/11/2018 The version for Xbox One came out on 06/12/2016
ABZÛ is not a game that deserves to be purchased: we have decided to evaluate it with a %, if you are interested in learning more you can read the ABZÛ Review