The Materia di Magia, or Greens, of Final Fantasy VII Remake allow you to use powerful spells capable of inflicting various types of effects on enemies, or capable of supporting our team. In all, there are 12 Materia of this type in Final Fantasy VII Remake and below you can find out how to find them.
It allows you to cast healing spells of increasing intensity according to its level.
- Level 1: Use Energy, restore moderate amount of HP.
- Level 2: Use Energira, restores a considerable amount of HP.
- Level 3: Use Regenerate, regenerates HP over time.
- Level 4: Use Energiga, restores huge amount of HP.
Getting it is extremely simple and it will also be easy to find more than one:
- You will simply have to continue the story as it will be given to Cloud by Jesse at the beginning of Chapter 2.
- The Materia di Cura can also be found during Chapter 5, on the left side of the train and behind the Shinra employees.
- And the Barrett's Default Matter.
- Can be purchased for 600 Gil in several stores after Sector 7.
Allows you to use different healing spells based on level.
- Level 1: Use Triaca, removes poison status.
- Level 2: Use Esna, remove all negative statuses.
- Level 3: Use Stamina, prevents all negative statuses.
It can be purchased in vending machines starting from Chapter 5, or come on shops in Sector 7 for 300 Gil after completing the Rats Problem quest.
Allows you to use spells to revive a KO'd party member in battle.
- Level 1: Use Rebirth, revive an ally by restoring a portion of their HP.
- Level 2: Use Miracle, revive an ally by fully restoring their HP.
It can be found during Chapter 4 simply following the main quest (after a fight you will come across following Jesse); then you can purchase this Materia also in several Final Fantasy VII stores.
Allows you to cast a fire-type spell, of increasing intensity according to the level, against the enemy.
- Level 1: Use Ignis, deals moderate fire damage.
- Level 2: Use Ignira, deals consistent fire damage.
- Level 3: Use Igniga, deals massive fire damage.
Also in this case it is a matter more than simple to obtain:
- And the Cloud Default matter.
- It can be found in the Abandoned Factory during the Escape to the Cemetery quest.
- You can buy it from Sector 7 object shops for 500 Gil.
Allows you to cast an ice-type spell, of increasing intensity according to the level, against the enemy.
- Level 1: Use Crio, deals moderate ice-type damage.
- Level 2: Use Criora, deals consistent ice damage.
- Level 3: Use Cryoga, deals massive ice damage.
It can be easily recovered in several ways:
- Aerith's default matter.
- You can buy it, come on Sector 7 stores for 500 Gil.
- From some enemies in the Street of Wrecks during Chapter 3.
- During Chapter 13, in a small cage containing Shinra boxes and a chest.
Allows you to cast an electric type spell, of increasing intensity according to the level, against the enemy.
- Level 1: Uses Fulgor, deals moderate electrical damage.
- Level 2: Uses Fulgora, deals massive electrical damage.
- Level 3: Uses Fulgoga, deals massive electrical damage.
It can be found in several ways:
- Barrett's default matter.
- Buyable from Sector 7 stores for 500 Gil.
- During Chapter 5, in a secondary room in the Corkscrew Tunnel, section E.
- It can also be found in vending machines before the Guardian Crab in Chapter 5.
It allows you to cast a wind-type spell, of increasing intensity according to the level, against the enemy and also pulls the enemies towards you.
- Level 1: Uses Aero, deals moderate wind damage.
- Level 2: Use Aerora, deals consistent wind damage.
- Level 3: Uses Aeroga, deals massive wind damage.
Could be purchased by Chadley only after having found the booklet for research dossier number 2, the first purchase will be available with a substantial discount while for the following you will have to spend 2000 Gil.
Allows you to use different poisonous spells that can inflict negative damage and status on the enemy.
- Level 1: Use Bio, inflicts poison status on an enemy causing moderate (non-elemental) damage constant over time.
- Level 2: Use Biora, inflicts poison status on an enemy causing consistent (non-elemental) damage over time.
- Level 3: Use Bioga, inflicts poison status on an enemy causing enormous damage (non-elemental) constant over time.
In Final Fantasy VII Remake you can find this Materia in various ways:
- Purchase it from the vending machine immediately after the fight with the Mantyloid Queen, during Chapter 5, for 1500 Gil.
- Towards the end of Chapter 10, in a small balcony at the top of a staircase.
- Can be obtained from enemies of the Sewer System.
- During Chapter 14, in the sewers, you can find one in the Old Aqueduct of Sector 6.
- In Chapter 17, after falling off the catwalk.
Allows you to use defensive magic that can increase resistance to different types of damage taken.
- Level 1: Use Barrier, halves all physical damage taken.
- Level 2: Use Magic Barrier, halves all magic damage taken.
- Level 3: Use Walls, halves magical and physical damage taken.
It can be obtained by simply proceeding through the main quest as it will be given to Cloud by Jesse during Chapter 4. Also it can be found in a driveway on the west side of the Wall Market, in Sector 6.
Allows you to use a spell capable of inflicting sleep status (and not just for subsequent levels).
- Level 1: Use Morpheus, prevents an enemy from taking actions until he is awakened.
- Level 2: Use Silence, prevents an enemy from casting spells.
- Level 3: Use Berserk, increases the damage dealt but also the damage received.
This Matter can be found in slums of Sector 6, near the second puzzle with the robotic arm.
Allows you to cast subversive spells that remove much of the defensive status of enemies; it also allows you to resist the Instant Death effect when equipped on armor.
- Level 1: Use Anti-Barrier, removes Shield, Reflect, Manaward and Barrier.
- Level 2: Use Dissipatio, removes all positive statuses from the enemy.
To find it you will have to reach the Chapter 11 and you will receive it as a drop from a boss.
Allows the use of different spells that can speed up time or slow it down.
- Level 1: Use Sprint, increase the fill speed of the ATB bar.
- Level 2: Use Slow, reduces the fill speed of the ATB bar.
- Level 3: Use Stop, interrupts any kind of action or movement.
It will be given to you as a reward for completing the Missing Child side quest in Chapter 14. Also you can find it as loot in the Chapter 17 warehouse.
If you are interested in learning more about Matter, be sure to consult our Guide to Blue, Red, Yellow and Purple Matters.
► Final Fantasy VII Remake is an Action-RPG type game developed and published by Square Enix for PlayStation 4, the video game was released on 10/04/2020
Final Fantasy VII Remake is a game to own at all costs: we decided to evaluate it with a 92%, if you are interested in learning more you can read the Final Fantasy VII Remake Review