How to make group video call Facebook Messenger Android / iOS, Facebook officially launched group video calls for Messenger on Android, iOS and desktop. Up to 50 people can participate in an ongoing video call all together, while only six people can be seen together.
However, the 50 attendees can listen and respond using text, stickers, emojis, and GIFs. You can join an existing group conversation or create a new one. Then tap the video icon at the top right of the screen to enter the video chat and everyone in the group will be notified.
Everyone else in the group will be notified when they join the video chat. Along with the video chat group, Messenger has also launched many new filters and lots of novelties. Facebook acquired the MSQRD video filter earlier this year and is using the same technology for Messenger as well.
- How to make video calls with Facebook Messenger
- What to do when Facebook Messenger doesn't work
- How to video call with Android phone
- How to video call with Facebook
- How to make a video call from Messenger Rooms via WhatsApp