You can return an item sold and shipped by Amazon within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to Amazon's return policy. Now we will show you how to return Amazon parcel.
When can I return Amazon parcel?
You can return an item in the following cases:
- If you have reconsidered your purchase.
- If the purchased item was delivered to you damaged, defective, different from what you ordered or not in compliance with the sales contract.
- After 30 days of delivery.
How to return Amazon parcel
To return an item ordered from you:
- Go to my orders on the Amazon site by logging in with your credentials.
- Choose the order and select Return or exchange items.
- Select the item you wish to return and choose an option from the menu Reason for return.
- Choose how to process your return from the available options.
- For items sold by a Marketplace seller, you will see Send return request.
- Select the return method you prefer.
- Print the labels and return authorization. If you don't have access to a printer, select Send a return label to a friend to send a link to the return label to another person via email.
- Pack the item securely, following the instructions included on the return label.
- You can see the status of a return or refund in my orders selecting View returns / refunds status next to the relevant order.
After they have received the return, you will receive a refund on the original payment method.
NB: If you are returning items that contain personal data, such as laptops, cameras or other electronic devices, please delete all this data before making the return.
Send the device without any personal accessories not originally included in the item, such as cases or external memory cards purchased separately.
How to return an Amazon gift box
If you have received a gift from someone on Amazon, and therefore did not purchase the product yourself, you can still return the package.
- Go to the Return Center using your computer's browser. If prompted, log into your Amazon account. If you don't have an account, you will need to create one.
- Enter the order number of the item you wish to return. (You can find the 17-digit order number (or “Order ID”) on your purchase receipt. If you don't have a receipt, you can contact Amazon). Done click on Continue.
- Select the items you wish to return, enter the quantity and choose a reason from the drop-down menu.
- Select the shipping method you prefer.
- Print all shipping labels. If you don't have access to a printer when you are about to complete the return, you can print the label later (Amazon will email you the link). You can also forward the label link to someone else to print it for you by selecting the Don't have a printer button? Send to a friend.
- Pack the item securely and put the return authorization inside the package and paste the label on the outside.
The shipping costs associated with returning the item are your responsibility. If you return the product under the Legal Guarantee of Conformity, you will not be charged for the return.
- If you are the recipient of the gift, they will send you the refund in the form of a Gift Card for use on Amazon.com, after they have received the return. The Gift Card will be added to the Amazon account you use to request a return. If you purchased the gift yourself, you will receive a refund on the original payment method.
- If you received the item as a gift, you will not be able to request an immediate replacement or refund
- In case you receive a prepaid label, please note that each label is assigned to a specific return.
- To ensure that you receive the correct refund, please do not include items from different orders in the same return package.
- If you are returning items that contain personal data, such as laptops, cameras or other electronic devices, please delete all this data before returning.