Are you curious, then let's see how to find out who has not accepted your request to follow him on Instagram. How to know who has not accepted me on Instagram? Instagram allows private account owners to receive invitations from new followers.
In addition to knowing who is not following you, you can find out who has not accepted your "Follow" request on Instagram. That is, find out if someone who had a private account did not accept - or did not respond - to your "friend" request in the app.
This "friend request" information is in the settings, but not so clear. Friend requests sent (or Instagram follow-on request) can be accessed using the following paths.
It could be due to lack of time, because he didn't see your request or I'm sorry to tell you, he doesn't want to have anything to do with you, a user could refuse your request to follow him on Instagram. Let's see how to know who hasn't accepted your Instagram request below.
How to find out who has not accepted your request to follow him on Instagram
The easiest way to see who hasn't accepted you on Instagram is to go directly to the link:
This is a web interface and you need to be logged into your Instagram account from your browser.
How to understand who has not accepted your Instagram request
1. Your Instagram Website
You can also use the following path:
- Open Instagram on the web (visit instagram.com);
- Log in to your account;
- Click on your profile (avatar icon);
- Now in Settings (gear icon);
- In Privacy and security, choose the "View account data" section;
- There, search for “Unanswered requests you've sent” and click on the “See all” option.
2. In the Instagram app
If you don't want to leave the social networking app, it's easy:
- Open your Profile and tap the menu at the top;
- In Settings, tap Security;
- Select the “Access data” option in Data and history;
- Under Connections you will find "Unanswered requests you sent" and "See all".
Note that usernames are neither selectable nor copyable. If you don't remember and want to know who it is, copy and try pasting it to INSTAGRAM.COM/USERNAME URL.
This allows you to find out who has not accepted your request to follow him on Instagram. We wrote for you: how to delete multiple Instagram comments at once
- How to collaborate on Instagram posts with your friends
- 10 apps to create beautiful Instagram stories in 2020
- How to see who saved your Instagram posts
- What happens when I stop following someone on Instagram
- How to edit a video after posting it on Instagram