How to upload YouTube videos to WhatsApp states? WhatsApp is one of the most used applications today, we can also affirm the most important. Almost all of us keep it installed on our smartphones, it is a simple and free platform, which allows us to communicate with anyone we want.
How to avoid being added to a WhatsApp group
And beyond the controversies that have appeared about this app, considering it may not have all the features of the Telegram antagonist, it is the best instant messaging app.
On this particular occasion, therefore, we want to show you how can you share music in WhatsApp states, that function that the messenger seems to have copied from Instagram, if we look closely.
Taking into account that we usually receive inquiries about it, we want to show you what are the steps to follow if what you want is share a YouTube video in WhatsApp states.
How to upload YouTube videos to WhatsApp states?
Well, if you want to learn how to share your favorite music through WhatsApp statuses, the first thing you should do is download the YouTube video in question, to do this there are several apps recommended in the Android markets as well as on iOS.
Below is a tutorial to know how to download Facebook videos on Android, iPhone and computer.
download Facebook videos to your android phone using this method you need to download the application MyVideoDownloader.
- Open the PlayStore and look for the MyVideoDownloader application, this is the link if you trust it.
- Download and install it on your Android phone.
- At the first launch of the application, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.
- After you have to find the Facebook video you want to download and tap on it, now you can download the video from Facebook. simply tapping the Download option and the video will start downloading.
How to spy on another person's WhatsApp, Facebook or Snapchat
Once the video is downloaded, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to WhatsApp and move the screen to the right or click the camera icon on the left side of the screen
- When you have done this, you will be able to add a new status
- Here you have to select the video that you have previously downloaded to your phone
- Of course, you have to keep in mind that the maximum length of these videos can be as little as 30 seconds. Therefore, you will have to select the part of the video in question that you want to share, unless you share several states
This way you will be able to upload videos and audios from YouTube to WhatsApp statuses.
How to insert a YouTube link in WhatsApp status
On the other hand, for some users a better solution will be to place a YouTube link in the WhatsApp status, something we recommend if it's a long video and you want others to see it complete and not just a part of it. Follow these steps:
- Go to YouTube and search for the video you want to share as a link through WhatsApp status
- When you are there, click on the screen and you will see that a series of options appear at the top of the video. Go to share
- As soon as, you will be taken to a new screen, you will see that the Share on WhatsApp option appears at the bottom
- You have all the sharing options within the system at your fingertips. Go to My Statuses, the first option at the top of the screen
- By selecting the above option, you will share the link of that video in your state
How to restore WhatsApp backup on Android
How to upload YouTube music to WhatsApp states
Ultimately, we have some people who actually pursue a different goal than the ones we mentioned, the goal is that to upload the music, but not the video in question. To do this, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to YouTube and choose the song you want to share in your state
- Let it play in the background on your device
- Go to WhatsApp and select the Status section to upload a new one
- Press the center button to start recording video while the song is playing. Keep in mind that the image that will be displayed will be the one you are recording, so it is advisable to aim at a black surface
- When finished, upload the status and check that the result is satisfactory
Problems with WhatsApp? Here are the solutions!
- WhatsApp is about to release a new Boomerang feature similar to Instagram
- WhatsApp will block screenshots for certain users
- How to share a YouTube video to Snapchat
- How to add background music Whatsapp Status
- How to delete your videos from YouTube