How to search TikTok to find specific videos, users, hashtags, and more. TikTok's search algorithms are difficult to manipulate. You can search TikTok for specific words and phrases, users or hashtags.
TikTok's search menu also has a QR code scanner, which you can use to find other users' profiles. Before searching on TikTok you will be shown a list of hashtags and recommended topics.
When you open TikTok, you are immediately presented with an endless queue of videos. This page is great for you to discover new things, but what if you want to search for videos or people on TikTok or search for something outside the algorithm?
That's what the search page is for. TikTok's search page is built into the app and allows you to search for other users, specific videos, topics, and more. Here's how to use TikTok's search page, along with some tips to refine your search.
How to search on TikTok
You can find the TikTok search page by opening the app and tapping Discover at the bottom of the screen.
At the top of the search page, you will find the search bar and the QR scanner. Below is an advertising carousel and then a list of the most popular hashtags, effects and sounds on TikTok right now. Tap one of these to find or use them right away.
Tap the search bar and type to use it. You can search for words or phrases, users or topics. As you type, the most popular results will be displayed.
There is no way to filter searches and it always prioritizes the most popular results. This means that if you are trying to find a hidden video, it can be very difficult.
There's only one real trick to making TikTok searches easier. If you know the username of the person who posted the video you want and it's a Duet or Stitch video, you can search #duet o #stitch and the person's username. This makes it more likely that you will see the video you are looking for.
You can also occasionally find videos by searching for the text they had on the screen, if any.
How to change your age on TikTok
QR code scanning
Finally, you can also use the app's QR code scanner. Each TikTok account has a linked QR code, which you can find by opening your profile by tapping the three lines at the top right and selecting QR code.
If someone shows you their QR code, use the search page scanner to scan the code and find their profile immediately.
- How to make your TikTok account private in 5 steps
- How to find someone on TikTok without knowing their username
- How to protect your TikTok account
- How to change your age on TikTok
- How to make your own sound on TikTok
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide