How to fix: Unfortunately Whatsapp has stopped working, on Android, there are many reasons that can cause this error, âUnfortunately Whatsapp has stopped workingâ. When this error keeps coming out you can't use WhatsApp, to get rid of this annoying situation just follow my guide.
How to fix: Unfortunately, Whatsapp has stopped working on Android
Step # 1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step # 2: Now tap on the tab Other. [I am using the Galaxy Note 3]
Step # 3: Tap the ButÃ¹ applications.
Step # 4: Now select Applications go to the left.
Step # 5: You will see all installed apps, tap on WhatsApp.
Step # 6: Now all you have to do is click Clear cache e Clear data.
Step # 7: Now go to the home screen as well restart the device.
If this method doesn't work then you need to uninstall the WhatsApp application and install the latest updated version from Google Play. If the problem persists, I think you should try to install the old version of WhatsApp which will help you get rid of this annoying error.
- How to change the name of your Android device
- How to cancel Google Play subscriptions
- 3 methods to resolve the âUnfortunately Whatsapp has stoppedâ error on Android
- WhatsApp Won't Open on PC, 7 Solutions
- What happens when I stop following someone on Instagram
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide