How to share a Facebook video on Whatsapp. Here's how it is possible to download and share Facebook videos on WhatsApp. Facebook team is doing its best to compete with Youtube. If you see the statistics, you can see that Facebook is doing a good job. While we can't deny the fact that YouTube has a bigger library of video content.
It is said that 85% of videos shared on facebook comes from third party sources. Moreover, there is one more thing if you want to share a facebook video to other sources it is not that easy. So today we will share several methods to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp.
We all know that WhatsApp is now owned by Facebook Inc. Unfortunately, there is no quick and easy way to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp. The strange thing is that a third-party application has not yet been released. The only method available is to share a video link. You can also Download Facebook videos and share them with other users.
How to download and share Facebook videos on WhatsApp from Android and Pc.
Here are the best methods we have found so far to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp. Let's start now.
How to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp from PC:
- Open Facebook on your computer Now right click on the video you want to share on WhatsApp.
- Now click on show the URL of the video and copy it.
- Follow web.whatsapp.com and paste the link in your contact's chat.
- Abri getfbvideos.com e paste the URL copied from the Facebook video.
- Click on the download button to download the video from the specified URL.
- Once the video is downloaded, open web.whatsapp.com and share it with your contacts.
How to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp on Android (root):
- First of all, you need to root your Android device. You can visit our Rooting section to root your device if you haven't done so.
- After rooting your device, you must install Xposed Framework.
- Then, you must install the Facebook Xposed One Tap module and also the Xposed One Tap download.
- Now activate the Xposed modules and reboot your device.
- OpentheFacebook app and you will notice that when you come across a video you will see a ditto icon in the left corner of the status bar.
- When you see the finger icon, scroll down the notification bar and you will see three options Download, Play or Open. Tap on Download.
- You will receive one notification after downloading the video, you can now easily share this video on WhatsApp
How to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp on Android (without root):
- First, you need to download and Install the FB Video Downloader app. Click on Video Downloader for Facebook.
- Launch the app and you will be presented with the Facebook Mobile Website.
- Log in with your Facebook account.
- Once logged in, you will see that every time you watch a video instead of starting it shows you three options(Watch, Download, Cancel).
- All you have to do is tap download to download the video to your device.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can easily share it on WhatsApp.
This app can also work on a root device, so if you don't feel like installing Xposed modules, you can try FB Video Downloader.
How to share a video using ES File Explorer and Facebook.
You need to have two apps installed for this to work, ES File Explorer and Facebook. The Facebook version is not the same as the Google Play version, but version 2.0. Don't worry, it's the official Facebook app, but an older version.
- Open the Facebook app you just installed and log in with your login details.
- Locate and select the video you want to share. Select the Play button and several options for sharing the video will appear.
- Select the Download option. This option is available because you previously installed ES File Explorer.
- The video will be downloaded to the download folder of your smartphone. You can look for it in the folder where it was downloaded or you can go to the gallery and look for the video you just downloaded.
- If you are sharing the video from the gallery, select the Share option and choose WhatsApp.
- Choose the contacts you want to share with
The advantage of having the video downloaded on your smartphone is that you can also share it in your WhatsApp status.
How to share a video using Video Downloader for Facebook
This is a very easy to use third-party app that you can find on Google Play. Video Downloader for Facebook allows you to download videos from Facebook using the URL of the video or by selecting it directly from the app.
- Install the Video Downloader for Facebook app from Google Play.
- Open the app by logging into your Facebook account with your login credentials.
- Find the video you want to download and press the Play button, instead of playing the video, three options will appear: Watch it, Cancel, Download.
- Select the Download option to download the video to the device's memory.
- Once the video is downloaded to your device, you can watch it from file gallery. You can send it to any of your contacts or share it in WhatsApp groups. You can even share the video in a WhatsApp status.
To read more:
- How to share WhatsApp status as a story on Facebook.
- How to share a video from Facebook to WhatsApp easily
- Did they unsubscribe from Facebook? Let's find out who did it
- WhatsApp: don't click on a share button
- How to upload YouTube videos to WhatsApp statuses?
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide