How to send WhatsApp message without adding contact. Send a message on Whatsapp without adding the contact name is (was) impossible until today. WhatsApp is the most popular messaging application in the world. The best thing about WhatsApp is the fact that it keeps updating itself with new useful features.
The next feature will probably be to be able to delete the message already sent, for the moment it is in beta version. In this article we will see how to send WhatsApp message without adding contact. But in spite of all these features, there is one big drawback that WhatsApp users complain about.
That's the problem that needs to be done add the contact before sending a message via WhatsApp. If you want to send a message to someone, you can't just type their number and send a message just like with traditional SMS. With Whatsapp, you have to save it as a contact on your phone and only then can you send the message.
This is one thing where WhatsApp lags behind traditional SMS. This is exactly why some people like to use SMS especially when texting someone for one time only. There is no reason to add a person to send them just one message.
How to send WhatsApp message without adding contact
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Emoji for WhatsApp
How to send self-destructive messages on WhatsApp
Convert Voice Messages to Text | Whatsapp 2017
Fortunately, there is a way out, but you have to install a third-party application. There is an application called Click2Chat WhatsApp for Android users that will give you allows you to send messages on WhatsApp without saving the contactor, and you can also schedule messages to be sent at a certain time.
Download: Send, Schedule & Translate – No Contacts Saving
1 Phase. All you need to do is download and install the application on your device from the Play Store.
Step 2. Then type in the number of the person you want to send a message. You can also view the conversations you have on WhatsApp through it. Therefore, there is no need to open WhatsApp.
Beyond that, there are some Android lauchers that have a built-in dialer that only works on selected smartphones that allow you to send messages on WhatsApp without opening or saving the contact.
Also, there are some high-end smartphones that come with dialers with options to select whether you want to send an SMS or WhatsApp for the contact number you typed.
I hope I was helpful. In this article we talked about how to send WhatsApp message without adding contact.
- 3 ways to send a WhatsApp message to someone without adding them as a contact
- How to make WhatsApp calls using the Google Assistant
- How to use WhatsApp QR codes to add contacts
- How to send the same message to multiple contacts at the same time with WhatsApp for Android
- Send automatic replies on WhatsApp
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide