How to use WhatsApp to monitor your friends in real time! Lately WhatsApp the most popular instant messaging application in the world has released a very useful feature called Location. How to use WhatsApp to monitor your friends in real time.
This feature allows users to share your location with your friends or family in real time on Whatsapp. With this new feature, WhatsApp allows users to keep track of their friend / boyfriend with live location tracking tool.
This tool is very useful for boyfriends, who want to control each other. This feature could also be considered as a safety feature for users traveling to unfamiliar places, with the use of this feature they will feel safer because someone is able to track their location.
In this tutorial, we are going to share the method for activate the sending of the position or a place on WhatsApp. The process is simple. through this tutorial you can know the location of a friend / boyfriend on Whatsapp!
How to use WhatsApp to monitor your friends in real time
Download and install WhatsApp on your phone, but I'm sure you don't need it. 😉 If you already have it installed, go to the Google Play Store and update it to the latest version.
Open the chat of the person you want to share the location with. Now tap the attached button in the shape of a brooch and select "Position".
The option will appear "Share live location". Tap on it and a pop-up window will open where you need to tap on "Continues". In the next window, you need to set the time, then you can tap the enter button.
You will now be able to see a message in the chat box that will show you a map. If you want to stop sharing your live location, tap the “Stop sharing location” option.
Likewise, you can ask your friend / boyfriend to do the same thing in his chat. You will be able to track your friend in real time.
Through this method you can always know where your friend or boyfriend is in real time. Just use WhatsApp to monitor your friends in real time!
Stop for a second read below:
- How to delete Whatsapp messages | New feature
- How to hide WhatsApp conversations
- How to create fake chats on WhatsApp & Facebook
- How to read WhatsApp messages offline
- How to share photos on Whatsapp without losing quality
- How to send WhatsApp message without adding contact
- Convert Voice Messages to Text | Whatsapp 2017
- How to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons with friends
- How to enable WhatsApp two-factor authentication for Android
- The new WhatsApp scam steals your personal data and conversations with one click
- How to find your friends on WhatsApp
- How to share WhatsApp status as a story on Facebook