Download and install WhatsApp 2.12.1 with calls enabled by default for iPhone, not long ago WhatsApp with calls by default was released for Android users, the feature is now officially available for iPhone too.
Following a series of leaks, a new version of WhatsApp 2.12.1 with the default call feature is about to be released slowly and will continue for the next few weeks to reach all regions around the world. So, don't expect the update to become available in all countries at the same time.
The call function allows you to call your friends and family for free using the iPhone's internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi when available), rather than the voice service of the cell phone plan. In addition to the call function, version 2.12.1 also adds some changes.
- WhatsApp Calling: call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they are in another country. WhatsApp calling uses your phone's Internet connection rather than the cellular plan's voice minutes. Data can be applied.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. This application is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Free App
- Categoria: Social networking
- Updated: 21 Apr 2015
- Version: 2.12.1
- Size: MB 56,9
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Download: WhatsApp 2.12.1 with calls enabled by default for iPhone
- 3 ways to disable Whatsapp calls
- How to make WhatsApp calls using the Google Assistant
- 7 solutions for when WhatsApp call doesn't ring when iPhone is locked
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 theme for all Huawei EMUI devices (One UI Theme)
- 6 solutions for when iPhone doesn't ring on calls