How to backup Instagram photos to your Google Drive account, Google Drive has great potential because it provides its users with real-time file saving on its cloud storage. Google Drive offers its users 5GB of free cloud storage. Google Drive is one of the best cloud storage services from Google.
If you are an Instagram fan and have a lot of photos and videos uploaded to this hugely popular application, you can definitely consider using Google Drive to backup all your content with ease.
While Instagram can integrate with social sites like Facebook and Twitter, there is no direct way to download Instagram content to Google, but using
the IFTTT web service you can easily achieve this. Using IFTTT you can easily automate the backup of photos from Instagram to Google Drive.
How to backup Instagram photos to your Google Drive account
Follow this procedure to ensure that the backup is activated.
- Log in to IFTTT.com
- Click on "Create a Recipe"
- Click on 'this' link and select ‘Instagram’ .
- Allow access to the Instagram account.
- Now create an account go to 'Any New Photo on My Account' and click on 'Create Trigger'.
- Now click on 'View all channels' and select the channel'Google Drive’ .
- Activate the Google Drive channel and allow IFTTT access to your account.
- Once the Google Drive channel is active, close the tab and choose Google Drive as the channel.
- Now select 'Add file from URL', and click the button 'Create Action'.
- Then click the button 'Create a Recipe' to save the new account.
Now, whenever a new photo is added to your Instagram account, it will also be backed up to your Google Drive automatically.
- How to auto backup hard drive to Google Drive
- 3 methods to upload photos to Google Drive from Android
- Backup OnePlus 7
- Backup OnePlus 7 Pro
- Come fare backup Samsung Galaxy S20