Check C19 the app to find out if a green certification (Grenn Pass) of successful vaccination is valid or not by reading the QR code provided distinguishing the two enhanced types (super green pass or green pass base).
Check C19 the app to scan the Green Pass QR code
The VerificationC19 app allows the operators in charge to verify the validity of the COVID-19 green certifications and the “EU Digital COVID Certificates” by reading the QR code of the certificate. It does not provide for the storage or communication to third parties of the scanned information. The app, in fact, performs the verification in offline mode, i.e. without invoking a service of a remote system when it is used. Verifying the authenticity of the certificate presupposes that the app can access the backend of the national platform-DGC at least once a day, connected to the European gateway (DGCG), where all the public keys used to sign the "EU Digital COVIDs are made available. Certificate "issued.
The app also performs its task in offline mode, without an active Internet connection (however, it must be enabled at least once a day). As soon as it is opened, the Verification C19 interface shows the “Start scan” button to activate the camera and frame the QR code relating to the Green Certificate to be analyzed.
In an instant, the result of the scan appears, "Valid certificate" or "Invalid certificate", accompanied by some basic information such as name, surname and date of birth of the citizen.
The app is developed and released in full compliance with the protection of the user's personal data and current legislation, in particular the decree-law of 22 April 2021, n. 52, as well as the European technical specifications approved by the eHealth Network for the EU Digital COVID Certificate (formerly Digital Green Certificate).
How to check if you have the basic Green Pass or Super Green Pass
How to scan the Green Certificate QRcode
- Download the app Verification C19 on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the app.
- Select "Choose type of verification"
- Then select "Type of enhanced verification" per Super Green Pass o "Type of basic verification" for the Green Pass Base.
- Awards Scan the QR CODE (if this is the first time, grant permission to use the device's camera to the app).
- Then scan the QR code of the certificate to be verified.
- In an instant, the result of the scan appears, "Valid certificate" or "Invalid certificate", accompanied by some basic information such as name, surname and date of birth of the citizen.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide