One of the most popular instant messaging apps in Asian countries, WeChat has become popular in other parts of the world as well. It allows you to do a lot of things and upload a lot of different file formats, but it still doesn't let you edit posts. However, there is a way to edit messages after sending, as well as some other things you most likely didn't know.
WeChat how to use it
RECALL AND CHANGE A MESSAGE
While this is an old feature, some users may not be aware of it. After sending a message, you can edit it, but also edit it later.
First of all, to edit a message, tap and hold it until a menu appears, then select "Call back". You will see a notification that says "You have recalled a message" and an "Edit" button. Tap the latter to correct and edit the message and resend it.
There are Moments settings for each user. In other words, you can choose not to show your Moments to certain users or hide them from the Moments section. To do this, find the user in the feed whose options you want to change, then tap and hold their profile picture for a few seconds until a new menu appears. Select "Moment Options" here and make any desired changes.
EDIT PHOTOS BEFORE SHARING
WeChat comes with its own photo editor. It can help you edit pictures, but only before sharing them. Imagine a version of the photo editor for iOS that is integrated directly into WeChat, because that's the way it is.
ADD A POST TO FAVORITES
WeChat allows you to add anything you want in the favorites section. You can add images, posts, documents, voice memos and locations. It is also possible to share and sync them, even between multiple devices.
SAVE A VIDEO
Did you know that you can save a video from virtually anywhere within WeChat? To do so:
- Find the video you want to save, be it in Favorites, Moments or chats.
- Touch and hold the video until a pop-up menu appears.
- Select "Save Video".
Another feature not everyone is aware of is video calling with multiple people. To do this, you must first create a group chat. If you already have it:
- Press the “Voice Call” button during the chat.
- The “Select Members” menu will appear.
- Select the people you want to contact. Remember, you don't have to call everyone.
- Tap the "Start" button in the top right corner.
MARK A PERSON THROUGH THE IMAGE OF THE PROFILE
A very cool chat feature that WeChat offers is to tag a people by tapping on their profile picture. If you want to tag someone in a group chat, you can do so by tapping and holding their profile picture for a few seconds.
Press and hold until “@ (person's name)” appears, as this is used to mark someone.
CHANGE PRIVACY SAY A POST
Similar to Facebook, you can choose a sharing setting for each post you upload. When you share a post, you will see a “Share in” option. You can choose between "All", "Private", "Share on" and "Do not share".
The “Share with” option allows you to choose who you want to share with while the “Don't share” option allows you to prevent people from seeing it.
SEE YOUR TRANSACTIONS
WeChat also allows you to see the transactions you have made in the past. To access it:
- Open the "Me" tab in WeChat.
- Select the "Wallet" option.
- Tap the three dots located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose "Transactions".
USE WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED
Now that you know some of the coolest features, the only thing left is to put them to the test. Show others how, they will surely be grateful.
What's your favorite WeChat feature? Are there any features you would like to add? Let us know in the comments below.
How to unify WhatsApp, Telegram and other messages in Chrome
- How to hide chat in WeChat
- WeChat what it is and how to use it
- How to delete all your messages in WeChat
- How to add friends in WeChat
- WeChat Voice Message Unable to Play: How to Fix
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide