How to enlarge WhatsApp fonts. Change the font size in WhatsApp with this simple setting. If you want to adjust the font size in your WhatsApp chats, the application has a simple setting that will allow us to enlarge WhatsApp fonts.
There are times when the size of the text displayed on the screen on Android is not entirely comfortable. Fortunately, in the phone settings we can change it, so that it better suits what we need. In addition, many applications in the phone offer the possibility to do this, allowing us to change the size of the text. WhatsApp has this option, for example.
The messaging application allows us to change the size of the text. Therefore, if we want a larger or smaller text in WhatsApp, we can adapt it to our liking in a very simple way. A setting with which to customize the use of the application a little more.
What font does WhatsApp use?
The font used for WhatsApp is Helvetica Neue 75 Bold, which is a grotesque sans serif font designed by Eduard Hoffmann and Max Miedinger and published by Adobe.
- What to do if WhatsApp does not show notifications on Android
How to enlarge WhatsApp fonts
We don't have to install anything or do anything weird in this case. Within the WhatsApp settings we find this function, or setting, which will allow us to change the size of the text. The application does not allow you to fully adapt it as you like it, but it does give us three options to choose from. The steps to follow are:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Click on the three vertical dots.
- Open settings.
- Go to the chat tab.
- Click Font Size.
- Choose the size you want to use.
The application will allow us to choose between Medium, Large and Small for this text size. Then you can select which one is best for you. The medium size is the one enabled by default, so it is the normal size we use in the application. Everyone will be able to choose the one they find most comfortable, especially if you have problems reading the text on the screen, enlarging it will be very convenient thanks to this simple adjustment.
Note that the font size will also affect the amount of messages that we can see on the screen. If you choose the larger one, you will have to scroll a lot more when reading messages, especially if they are long messages. So, if it's not something you really need, because you see clearly, zooming in on WhatsApp fonts might be impractical when using the messaging application on your phone.
How to change the font on WhatsApp?
Click on this Fonts for whatsapp link to download over 99 fonts for Whatsapp. Quick copy / share / send to any app. It also supports Snapchat, Instagram, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, WeChat and many more. So let's see how to change the font on WhatsApp.
- Download the app. It contains no viruses, so install it and proceed with peace of mind.
- Install the app.
- Write the message you want to send at the top.
- Choose the font you like.
- On the right side, press the Whatsapp icon.
- This will send you back to the application.
- Opening Whatsapp sends the message to whoever you want.
- You have done.
Have you seen how simple it is to change fonts on WhatsApp?
- How to make WhatsApp group video calls in 2020
- How to share WhatsApp status as a story on Facebook
- How to make WhatsApp calls using the Google Assistant
- How to zoom in and out on the Apple Watch display
- 3 ways to disable Whatsapp calls