Have you just been blocked on WhatsApp and are you looking for a way to get unblocked? Now with the help of this article on how to get unblocked on WhatsApp, you will finally learn how to do it!
You are lucky because you are in the right place. Here is a method that works for both iPhone and Android. Let's see how to do it.
How to get unblocked on Whatsapp?
A person blocked me from Whatsapp: what can I do?
With this method, you can unblock yourself on WhatsApp without deleting your account. Unlike other methods which only work on older versions of WhatsApp and involves deleting the account. You'll need the help of a mutual friend, but it's actually a way to get around this block and get your message across to the person who blocked you.
You have to ask a friend you have in common to create a new group on Whatsapp and add both (you and the person who blocked you). You can send messages to this group, so the person who blocked you will also receive them.
If you want to keep the chat private, you can ask your mutual friend to leave the group. After that the two of you can argue as if you were arguing in a personal conversation on Whatsapp.
How to get unblocked on Whatsapp independently:
- You will still not see the profile picture, status, last login or status of the contact who blocked you with this procedure.
- This is a flaw of WhatsApp which allows you to chat in a group with the person who has already blocked you in principle. This could be fixed at any time, but until then, you can use this trick to message the person who blocked you.
For people who don't like the first method, below is the method that involves deleting the WhatsApp account and uninstalling the app.
Then reinstall the app from the Play Store and set up a new account. This process will unblock you from all contacts that had previously blocked you.
Has anyone blocked you on WhatsApp? Let's find out together!
Open WhatsApp Messenger on your Android device first. Look for the (settings) icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Once logged in, a drop-down menu will be displayed.
Here tap "settings" and then "accounts", which are next to a button icon, right under your profile. After tapping "account", go to the last icon that says "delete my account". A window will appear telling you that you will be deleted from all your WhatsApp groups and that your message history will be deleted.
The next step is to select your country and enter the phone number associated with your account in the assigned field. Then hit the orange “delete my account” button at the bottom of the screen.
This action must be confirmed on the next page. Uninstall the WhatsApp Messenger app and restart your Android device. This action will delete all temporary cache files from your device.
Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for WhatsApp Messenger. Press the green "Install" button next to WhatsApp. Once the download is complete, press the green “Open” button which will transfer you to WhatsApp.
Accept the terms and conditions and WhatsApp will invite you to create a new account. Once you have completed all the necessary fields, you will need to verify your phone number with a text message. Finally, your new account will be unblocked from all contacts who had previously blocked your old account.
By doing so, you will solve your problem! Don't hesitate to leave a comment below if you'd like to. We hope we have been helpful!
- How to run two WhatsApp accounts on any Huawei / Honor phone via App Twin
- How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- How to make WhatsApp phone calls
- Does the phone listen to us? How to prevent the phone from listening
- How to share WhatsApp status as a story on Facebook
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide