How to see hidden friends on Facebook. How can I see the list of hidden friends on Facebook, is it really a good question to ask yourself if you doubt that someone is hiding something from you on Facebook? Facebook has been changed so that friend lists can be hidden from some people or the public as a whole.
Facebook friend lists are not easily accessible nowadays as some people are no longer gullible. Hiding your friends on Facebook is one of the best ways to stay safe nowadays. This is because all most people do on Facebook is to clone your account and make your friends think they are chatting with you in the meantime they are chatting with someone else.
How to video call with Facebook
How to see hidden friends on Facebook
How to view someone's hidden friends list on Facebook with Social Revealer
In order to see someone's hidden friends list on Facebook, you need a PC with Google Chrome installed on it.
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “Social Revealer“.
- After installation, open Facebook.
- Sign in if you haven't already.
- Go to the friend profile of the person you want to see.
- Open the "Social Revealer" extension and find "See friends". Click on it.
- A new tab will open with a list of all Facebook friends of the Facebook user.
Here's how to see someone's hidden friends on Facebook.
View someone's hidden friends on Facebook without Social Revealer
To see someone's hidden friends on Facebook without Social Revealer.
- Log in to Facebook and open the profile page of the friend of the person you want to see.
- Open any image or post created by the person. After opening the post or image, find "fbid =" copy the number after it but stop before the "&" character.
- Open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” change the number between “Search / …… / friends” in the one you copied earlier.
- Press "enter" to search and the person's list of hidden Facebook friends will be displayed.
That's all to know how to view the list of hidden friends on Facebook.
- How to move all your Facebook photos to Google Photos by pressing this button
- Did they unsubscribe from Facebook? Let's find out who did it
- How to share WhatsApp status as a story on Facebook
- How to unblock someone on Facebook
- What to do when Facebook Messenger doesn't work