How to send WhatsApp messages to a number not saved in the address book. WhatsApp is the best messaging app, something even Mark Zuckerberg would dare to deny. His strong point is the large user base he has, although functionality like real-time location sharing has been seen on Telegram before.
Fortunately or unfortunately, for all users who do not want or cannot leave the application, something must be done to correct the shortcomings of WhatsApp. This is why there are constantly third party applications, like the one used to automatically reply to messages when you are away.
It is not the only third party program to be released, because we have just discovered another that allows thesending WhatsApp messages to a number not saved in the address book. It's called Mesej Je and it's completely free for Android on Google Play, even though it includes advertising. If you want the application without ads you have to buy the Pro version.
Among its advantages is that you do not have to include in your contacts someone you will only speak to once. Once the first message is sent, you can continue talking to him without adding him to your address book. This way you won't have to share your profile picture or status with it, especially this program improves privacy.
How to send WhatsApp messages to a number not saved in the address book
How to hide WhatsApp conversations
Like practically all applications that are installed on your Android mobile phone, Mesej Je requires certain permissions in order to function. If you don't grant them, you won't be able to send WhatsApp messages a unknown numbers.
In this case, the first thing the app does when you open it is ask for those permissions, especially the permission needed to access all your contacts. If he does not have access, you will not be able to find out which number is in the phonebook and which is not.
How to read WhatsApp messages offline
After launching Mesej Je, an extremely easy-to-manage screen appears. In it you have to enter the phone number not registered to which you want send a message WhatsApp. Don't forget to include your country code before the phone number.
When you're done typing the number you want to send a message to, click Open WhatsApp or the update icon. The messaging application will automatically open a chat with that number.
How to send self-destructive messages on WhatsApp
That's all you need to do to send WhatsApp messages to a number not saved in the address book.
- How to know who saved your number using WhatsApp
- Deleting WhatsApp contact, very easy
- 3 ways to send a WhatsApp message to someone without adding them as a contact
- 4 ways to send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers
- How to restore WhatsApp messages
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide