How to share ZIP, PDF, EXE, APK, RAR and large files with WhatsApp, as we all know WhatsApp came out with the limitation that you can only send audio files, videos and images with it.
But with the help of this WhatsApp trick, you will be able to send or share ZIP, PDF, EXE, APK, RAR and even large files to your friends on WhatsApp.
How to share ZIP, PDF, EXE, APK, RAR and large files with WhatsApp
- First of all, install DropBox and CloudSend on your mobile.
- Now with CloudSend open, you will be asked to link it with Dropbox. Click Allow (This is an important step for this trick).
- Share the file on the CloudSend, the one you want to send to your friends on WhatsApp. The file will be automatically uploaded to the DropBox server and you will be provided with the link to that file.
- Copy the indicated link and share it with friends on WhatsApp. The friend will simply have to open the link and then he will be able to download the file to his phone.
- How to send large files for free
- How to send high quality videos via WhatsApp on Android and iPhone
- How to share WhatsApp status as a story on Facebook
- How to send large videos from iPhone
- How to share a video from Facebook to WhatsApp easily
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide