Tutuapp android the alternative store for Android devices.
TuTuApp, also known by the name of TuTu Helper, is an alternative store to the official one of Google, basically an online store of applications, games and programs for Android where you can really find everything, such as:
- Free app (the same ones you find on the Play Store)
- free payment app (illegal, not recommended)
- Free paid games (illegal, not recommended)
- Modified games with active cheats (with free coins, infinite lives, infinite money and levels unlocked)
An alternative online store that allows you to truly download everything on Android smartphones and tablets.
There are two versions TuTuApp Free e TuTuApp Vip:
- VIP for payment, you will have access to an exclusive section where you will find more apps and games to install on Android
- The participation however, I think it is more than enough for all users who want to try it
tutuapp android: how to download and how it works
Tutuapp Android how to install it
Go to the official website of the store
- click on the Android item at the top right
- click on the “Download Now” button that appears in the center.
- Downloaded the file via internet browser, then elect the notification and install TuTuApp following the instructions on the screen
- Once the installation is complete, start TuTuApp
Remember to enable unknown sources on the security settings of your Android device.
How TuTuApp works
Then click on Log in and you will be able to see all the app icons in the store.
- Home: this is the main page where you will find the featured apps chosen by the TuTuApp developers
- Games: is the section dedicated exclusively to games (often cracked and unlocked or with active tricks)
- Apps: is the section for all the apps that are present in the store (you will find both free and paid apps, to download for free though)
- Charts: you can take a look at the rankings of the most downloaded and most rated apps (ratings are given by users, but they are not always reliable and trustworthy)
- Manager: from here you can freely manage the apps you have downloaded (delete them, install them etc.)
At this point, all you have to do is search for the app you want to download, click on it and wait for the download to finish and install.
TuTuApp Android it's an alternative store that offers lots of apps and games to download but we didn't particularly like it. However, if you want to try it as mentioned, it's free and it doesn't hurt to try.
We prefer other solutions such as Aptoide
NB: If you decide to try TuTuApp for Android, do it at your own risk, assuming all the responsibilities of the case.