Whatsapp: send voice messages without without holding your finger on the microphone button. Whatsapp is the most used instant messaging application in the world. Recording voice messages is one of the most used WhatsApp features ever.
Since WhatsApp has implemented it in its application, this feature has never been changed or improved .. until today. This is a very used feature, as mentioned above, but even great features can create problems in use.
In recent years, all WhatsApp users have always asked to record a voice message without having to keep your finger pressed on the microphone icon, which is also very uncomfortable, especially when the user wants to record a long voice message.
Finally this problem will be solved in the next update: WhatsApp is experimenting with a way to record voice messages without the need to hold your finger on the microphone icon.
We finally introduce the function: thanks to it, when you want to record a voice message, after 0,5 seconds, WhatsApp will show you a new user interface only for the microphone button.
How to read deleted messages on Whatsapp
You will need to slide your finger to enable the button lock.
WhatsApp will update the UI and now you can notice that you can also browse the chat without holding the microphone button! Go to this page and watch the video to better understand how the new microphone button interface will work on Whatsapp!
Whatsapp: convert voice messages to text
1. You cannot view a photo / video while recording a “blocked” voice message. You need to use the 3D Touch action to view the media. (iPhone 6S and later)
2. You cannot type a new message while recording a “blocked” voice message. You must first finish recording the blocked voicemail.
3. While recording a “blocked” voice message, it is not possible to switch to another chat. In some situations it is possible but the voice message will be deleted.
There are other limitations, but they seem like bugs that will be fixed before the official release of the new version.
Delete sent Whatsapp message
This version is in beta. The feature will be enabled in future updates when there are no more bugs. So for the moment everything is ok if you have updated Whatsapp and you have not yet activated this feature. Let us know via the comment box if you like this feature.
In this article we talked about: Whatsapp: send voice messages without holding your finger on the microphone button for iOS.
- How to listen to Whatsapp voice messages without viewing and without opening the app
- How to speed up Whatsapp audio messages on PC and phone
- How to speed up listening to WhatsApp voice messages on Android
- WhatsApp widget, how to use it
- WhatsApp voice messages not working? Here's what to do