So are you interested in knowing how to download Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone? Instagram recently released a new Reels feature in the app that is expected to take the place of the recently banned TikTok app in India.
These videos are the same as the ones that users use to create on the TikTok app with different music and effects. Here is a complete step-by-step guide to tell you how you can download Instagram Reels on your smartphone.
How to download Instagram Reels on Android
- Download the app Video Downloader per Instagram dal Google Play Store.
- Now open theInstagram app and go to the Reels you want to download.
- Tap the three-dot menu button on the Reels you want to download and select Copy link
- Open the video downloader for the Instagram app and tap the button Paste to start the download.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can see it in the history section or in the Gallery app on your smartphone.
How to download Instagram Reels on iPhone
- Download InSaver for Instagram on your iPhone e start it for the first time.
- Now start theInstagram app and go to the Reel you want to download.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon and select Copy link.
- Open theapp InSaver and the link will automatically be pasted to the app.
- Finally, tap Watch it and then tap options> share> save video and it will be saved in the photo application.
How to do with a screen recorder
This feature works on both Android and iOS because both operating systems now have a built-in screen recording app. All you have to do is open the Instagram app and select the Reels you want to download. While playing the video, start the screen recorder and the video will be recorded with the short video in it.
Or you can also save Instagram Reels without downloading them so they don't take up the storage space of your smartphone. You can watch them anytime it will be available on the Instagram app. To do this, just go to the Reels video you want to save, tap on the three-dot menu and select Save.
You can now watch the video at any time by simply logging into your account. Here open the hamburger menu at the top right and select Settings. Go to your account and then tap on the Saved page where you will see all the links of the saved videos to watch them without downloading them to your phone.
We wrote for you: 10 apps to create beautiful Instagram stories in 2020
- YouTube vs Instagram Reels Stories: Which TikTok Clone is Better
- Download videos from Instagram to iPhone, easy
- How to get Instagram dark mode
- How to add music to an Instagram post or story?
- How to collaborate on Instagram posts with your friends