So, do you want to know how to hide a contact's WhatsApp profile picture without blocking them? One of the advantages of WhatsApp is that it allows you to hide your profile picture from other contacts without having to block them, which can sometimes be very useful. Do you want to know how to hide a contact's WhatsApp profile picture without blocking them?
Read on and take note of the steps to do it correctly. WhatsApp is the default messaging app for millions of people around the world, as its features are undoubtedly very interesting.
How to hide WhatsApp profile picture from a contact without blocking it step by step.
- The first thing you need to do is open the application as you normally do.
- Go to the "Settings" section and from there select "Account".
- Choose "Privacy", from the various options that are displayed, select "Profile picture".
- In this "Profile Picture" section you can set it so that only your contacts, anyone or anyone can see it. And now everyone except the people you choose.
- Choose "Contacts only" and go to the section where you have all your chats.
- Open a chat, if you haven't already, with the person you want to block from seeing your profile pictures. Click on their name to go to "Contact information".
- Once inside that contact's information, select "Edit" and at the bottom you will see the option to "Remove contact". Choose this option, confirm that you want to delete it and that person will no longer be able to see the WhatsApp profile picture, since he will no longer be in your contacts.
- That way, you have not blocked him and he will be able to continue sending you text messages, but he will not see your profile pictures.
- When you want to "lift the punishment", add him again and he will be able to check your photos.
As you can see, being able to hide WhatsApp profile picture from a contact without blocking him is very simple.
How to hide your WhatsApp profile picture from all your contacts step by step.
How to hide your WhatsApp profile picture from all your contacts:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on the three dots on the top right.
- Select Settings> Accounts> Privacy.
- Now click on your profile picture.
- Select the None option.
Now your profile picture will no longer be visible on WhatsApp to any of your contacts. If you want your profile picture to be visible to everyone, follow the same path and select the Everyone option.
To read more:
- How to hide photos and videos on Whatsapp.
- Block contact from Whatsapp, I tell you everything
- How to download and save WhatsApp audio
- Delete WhatsApp contact, very easy
- How to delete whatsapp profile picture, what to do
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide