How to use bold, italic and strikethrough text on WhatsApp, a silent update brought some new features to the popular WhatsApp Messenger for iPhone, without being mentioned in the change log. You can now add bold, italic and strikethrough formatting to text on WhatsApp.
Using a simple trick, we are able to format the text of our messages quite easily and add some emphasis, therefore, communicate more effectively. Here is a tutorial on how to add bold, italic or strikethrough text to messages on WhatsApp.
Prerequisites: You need the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your iPhone to follow this guide, or at least use the 2.12.17 build of WhatsApp by updating the application via the App Store.
Open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone, then start a chat with one of your contacts. To format any text within the message, use one of the special characters from the list below to add emphasis to a word or even a sequence of multiple words.
How to use bold, italic and strikethrough text on WhatsApp
- Add bold text surrounding it with the symbol * (asterisk).
Example: “Make sure you * bring tickets * . "
- Add italicized text surrounding it with _ (underline).
Example: "E '_it is not real_ all pages must be printed. "
- Add strikethrough text surrounding it with the ~ (tilde) symbol.
Example: “Your cooking skills are flawless. "
So let's recap:
- * text * for bold
- _text_ for italics
- text for strikethrough text
Attention works with version 2.12.17 or later. This tutorial is for iPhone only. Send your message and you will see the formatting will be applied to the final result. Keep in mind that users who don't have the latest version of WhatsApp will only see special characters instead of formatting.
- How to apply text formatting in Discord
- Some tricks to use WhatsApp at its best
- How to change the font in Google Sheets
- Whatsapp, how to convert audio messages to text
- How to use Unfold
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide