So you want to use the WhatsApp widget on your Android phone? Let's see how it's done. If you want to be able to read the messages sent to you on WhatsApp without opening the app and without the other person knowing, the Whatsapp widget is a good option.
WhatsApp is the most used messaging app on Android in Spain. In addition, it is an application that is updated frequently, such as the recent introduction of QR codes. When they send us a message in the app, we can see that message from or by entering the notification panel of the phone.
To get a Whatsapp preview, the Android notification panel is very useful, although it has some drawbacks. Because if the message they sent us is a bit long, we won't be able to read it in full. One way to be able to read these messages without entering the app is to use the WhatsApp widget on your Android phone.
WhatsApp widget, how to use it
The Whatsapp widget on Android is very useful, even if we don't always use it, we can put them on the phone lock screen. Like other applications on your phone, WhatsApp has its own widget, which you can place on your phone's home screen, so you can read those messages they send to us without opening the application. A very useful option for long messages and having Whatsapp preview messages.
This widget will show those messages you have waiting to read in the application, allowing you to read them in full, without having to enter the app and without the other person knowing that you are reading them. In order to activate this widget on your Android phone, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the home screen of the phone.
- Go to an empty place.
- Press and hold on the screen.
- Select the Widget option from the bottom menu.
- Find the WhatsApp 4 × 2 widget.
- Tap and hold on this widget.
- Place it on the home screen.
- Adjust its size.
Once placed on the phone screen, you will be able to adjust the position and size of the phone to your liking. If you are using a larger widget, you will see multiple messages or the whole message. While this widget is very useful, there are some limitations, because if someone else sends you a sticker or GIF, they will only show you the sticker, but you won't be able to see the sticker.
Using the WhatsApp widget on your Android phone is a good way to be able to read WhatsApp messages without opening the application, as well as preventing the person who sent you the message from seeing you online, since the other person is not he knows you've read the message. There are times when this can be especially helpful.
We wrote for you: like having 2 WhatsApp accounts on the same phone.
- How to make WhatsApp calls using the Google Assistant
- IOS 14 widgets, on your Android phone thanks to Nova Launcher and KWGT
- How to add WhatsApp on WordPress in a few steps
- How to add an image in a WordPress widget
- How to read WhatsApp messages secretly
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide