How many dinosaurs are there in ARK Survival Evolved?
There are many creatures in this ARK game, including some aggressive dinosaurs and what can be easily tamed. Each of them has its own characteristics of attention, care and nutrition, the same way you can do it day and night in ARK: Survival Evolved
We will give you the description of some of the dinosaurs, other animals are also considered dinosaurs because they are part of prehistory. In this video game you can find animals that have become extinct and who lived with dinosaurs.
Docile herbivorous dinosaurs.
Subsequently, in this section we can find those that feed only on plants, be they their aquatic or terrestrial habitat.
- Ankylosaurus: from brown leather with a size of about 9 meters, it is solitary and with a shell to protect itself at all costs.
- Argentavis: Bird like a black and brown vulture.
- Brontosaurus: a 22-meter giant, purple and green skin.
- Carbonemys: Primitive turtle with a shell covered with pointed scales.
- Chalicotherium: is a dinosaur with great strength.
- Diplodocus: orange and green in color.
- Kentrosaurus: dinosaur with blunt tips.
- Lystrosaurus: a type of giant iguana.
- Pachycephalosaurus - squat and fast.
- Pachyrhinosaurus: large and slow.
- Triceratop: it is slow gray and brown.
Docile carnivorous dinosaurs.
In the next section, they are the most feared and require skill in the game, they are voracious and fast, go ahead and play with your friends.
- Allosaurus: This is a dinosaur orange and white aggressive.
- Archeopteryx: small brown flying bird.
- Fishermen: Orange fish, family of lantern fish and not very reliable.
- Arthropluera: is a huge and unsightly blue and gray millipede, which feeds on remains but is tameable.
- Baryonyx: This dinosaur has the ability to stay in water and the land feeds on fish.
- Basilosauro: it is a large fish, has tiny fins, a long snout, and feeds on fish.
- Carnotaurus: is a very fast deadly carnivore that is red in color with green and orange in color.
- Compsognathus: It is small, fast, and its body is blue with some unique yellow feathers on its head.
- Dilophosaurus: Super agile and stealthy gray and orange dinosaur.
- Dimetrodon: A huge brown reptile with an armored crest.
- Dimorphodon: gigantic purple bird with a long tail.
- Diplocaulus: huge green spotted frog.
- Kaprosuchus: aquatic and terrestrial reptilian dinosaur.
- Liopleurodon: Gray marine dinosaur.
- Megalosauro: letale.
- Microraptor: aggressive bird with brown feathers.
- Mosasaurus: poisonous aquatic species.
- Oviraptor: Velociraptor family.
- Plesiosaurus: Gray, blue, white and brown marine dinosaur.
- Quetzal: long-necked carnivorous blue bird.
- Raptor: chases its prey and is fast.
- Tapejara Imperatore.
- Troodon: Smart and fast.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex: red green and brown in color.
- Wyvern: A dragon-like dinosaur.
- Yutyrannus: Larger than a velociraptor.
Dinosaurs that cannot be tamed, although these DON'T can to be tamed, it will help you to get to know them, to know what their environments are like and what to expect from them.
- Ammonite: it is a type of solitary crab, it is blue in color and feeds on remains.
- Araneomorphus: is a long gray and blue carnivore, it can bind its prey through poisonous bites.
- Cnidaria: Primitive jellyfish of the dinosaur era, its colors are red and blue and it is carnivorous.
- Death Worm: This giant brown worm with sharp scales prefers the desert, as it moves underground.
- Leedsichthys: primitive blue whale, eats fish.
The omnivorous dinosaurs they are those that feed on smaller animals, soft plants or any ecological material in their habitat.
- daedon: it is like a primitive brown boar, with a long snout and sharp teeth.
- Moschops: It's a docile dinosaur.
We hope this guide has been very useful, whether you download it from your PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch or mobile device