Pubg Mobile is characterized by being a shooter like Counter Strike Global Offensive where critical situations are not necessary. In these cases it is always convenient to know how to shoot continuously. Therefore, in this article we show you how to shoot in automatic mode in Pubg Mobile in an easy way.
How to shoot in automatic mode in Pubg Mobile
To empty your weapon's magazine on your enemy in seconds, press and hold the trigger for a few seconds. Now, you may have noticed that some weapons don't allow you to fire continuous shots, but you have to pull the trigger every time you want to fire.
This happens because it does not support automatic mode. For this reason, in the next title we will show you all the rifles, machine guns, snipers and pistols compatible in this way.
Weapons compatible with the automatic fire mode
In real life, an automatic weapon is a weapon capable of shoot continuously while holding the trigger. While this is a game, Pubg Mobile's laws of physics also require such a weapon to deliver a continuous burst of fire. Since this game is based on a first person shooter, you need to activate the FPS counter in the game bar when using Windows 10.
In this sense, within the game there are several short and long range shotguns that allow you to do this. Among these are:
- M416: With a damage of 43, this weapon is ideal for close range situations due to its high rate of fire and low recoil. It should be noted that its effectiveness can be improved with other additives.
- SCAR-L: Although known among players for its low rate of fire, this shotgun allows you to unleash a barrage of continuous shots against your opponent for 43 damage.
- AKM - With 49 damage, this is one of the most powerful shotguns. However, it has its downsides; low firing rate (0,1 seconds between shots) and little effectiveness at medium range. Due to its characteristics it is ideal for close combat.
- Groza: produces the same damage as the previous one, with the difference that the seconds between hits are less (0.080 s). If you are interested, this weapon appears in the air supply section. On the other hand, in terms of efficiency, this rifle is only surpassed by the M16A4, even though it is a semi-automatic weapon.
- QBZ95 - This rifle shares many similarities with the SCAR-L, both its advantages and its disadvantages.
- Shotguns are also included in this list AUG A3, Beryl M762 e G36C.
Like in Pubg Mobile in Fortnite you can find a shop for weapons, items and more. It also provides the player with several machine guns capable of firing automatically. But before using them, keep in mind that these weapons are ideal for close combat, as they produce little damage and have a high rate of fire. Among these machine guns are:
- 45 UMP
- machine gun
- PP-19 Bison
You also have at your disposal 2 sniper rifles and DMR with automatic mode. They are designed to chase opponents from long range and take them out with a single shot. You can still use the automatic mode, but we recommend that you have other weapons in your inventory. These are the MK14 EBR and VSS Vintorez.
Finally, we talk to you of the only gun that has an automatic mode. This is the P18C. At first glance, within the weapons menu, this is the pistol that produces the least damage. However, thanks to its automatic function, it ultimately ends up being the one that causes the most damage per second. Next, we show you a list with its characteristics:
- Damage: 23
- Caliber: 9 mm
- Shooting modes: automatic and semi-automatic.
- Magazine size: 17 - 25 (base and extended).
- Bullet speed: 375 m / s
- Cadence: 0,06s (seconds between shots).
- Range: 50 - 50 (reduced effectiveness, after maximum).
The advantage of using this weapon is that it is compatible with viewfinder, sprint and reload. In addition, it also allows you to use the automatic collection mode, making it an ideal weapon for emergency situations, where speed can define everything.
One thing that shouldn't be missing is that you should always try to improve the performance of games on your computer. All this will help you not to suffer any inconvenience during the game. We hope this post will be useful for you to have a broader understanding of Pubg Mobile.