You are searching Eevee in Pokémon Sword and Shield why can't an evolution be missing from your team or simply to complete the Galar regional Pokédex? You are in the right place: in this guide we will see where to find Eevee and its respective evolutions.
Where to find Eevee
Evolution Pokémon can be encountered in both Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, but it is very rare. The easiest place to look for it is Route 4 just before Turrfield, the city where the first gym of the game is located. We will have to arm ourselves with patience, because the chance for Eevee to appear in the overworld is only 5% in Pokémon Shield and very low for Sword's friends, where Eevee appears only 1% sometimes.
Just wander around Route 4 until you hear his characteristic verse: it is a sign that Eevee has appeared on the map and just find it to add it to your Pokémon collection. To make things even easier you can use Hi-Tech earphones that allow you to adjust the sound, reducing all sounds other than the verses of Pokémon: Like Pikachu, Eevee has a unique verse, similar to "Eva!", so it is very recognizable.
Another way to get Eevee in Pokémon Sword and Shield is to have played Pokémon Let's Go Eevee: in this case, just go to the Wilderness Station and talk to the boy next to the girl next to the access area of the tracks, who will give a sample of Eevee capable of gigamaxizing. L'Eevee event is in particular as it cannot evolve.
How to evolve Eevee
To make Eevee evolve in its countless forms it will be necessary to capture the creature in Path 4 and proceed with the canonical methods, or wait towards the end of the game in which it will be It is possible to catch the evolutions in the Dragofuria Lake.
Summarizing how to evolve Eevee or find all its evolutions in nature:
- Vaporeon: Pietraidrica or Dragofuria Lake (rain)
- Jolteon: Pietratuono or Lago Dragofuria (electric storm)
- Flareon: Pietrafocaia or Dragofuria Lake (intense sun)
- Espeon: Friendship (level it up during the day) or Dragofuria Lake (cloudy)
- Umbreon: Friendship (level it up at night) or Dragofuria Lake (sandstorm)
- Leafeon: Pietrafoglia or Dragofuria Lake (normal time)
- Glaceon: Pietragelo or Dragofuria Lake (snow)
- sylveon: Friendship (level it up when it knows a Fairy-type move) or Lake Dragofuria (fog)
If you want an Evolution in particular and quickly, just follow this guide for change the weather in the Wilds.
What about evolutionary stones?
Here is also how to get evolution stones before arriving at the Dragofuria Lake. Once the Roto-Bike upgrade to the sixth gym has been unlocked, it will be possible to cross the lake and find stones on the ground near the stone columns every day. These are the places before that:
- Pietraidrica: Piana dei Ponti, west or Route 2 (from Professor Flora's house, only with the Roto-Bike upgrade)
- Thunder Stone: Northern Milotic Lake, on a hill
- Flint: Steamington River, southwest
- Stone leaf: Turrfield
- Pietragelo: Route 9 (only with the Roto-Bike upgrade)
Alternatively, you can ask the two mining brothers near the Pokémon Day Care of the Wilds to dig for you at a cost of 500 W. The brother on the left will dig less but find rarer items, while the brother on the right will dig more but find less rare items. Among these are the evolutionary stones: the brother on the left can find the froststone, while the one on the right all the others. There is an option to save the game before the brothers start digging, so you can turn the game off and on again if you are out of luck.
That's all there is to know about Eevee and its evolutions in Pokémon Sword and Shield. Have a good search!
► Pokémon Sword and Shield is an RPG type game developed by Game Freak and published by Game Freak Nintendo for Nintendo Switch, the video game was released on 15/11/2019