How to download Rise of Kingdoms for PC
The BlueStacks emulator has become the most reliable option for using Android applications on the PC, so we have to download it and it will become our virtual environment for such applications. It is very easy download, install and play Rise of Kingdoms for PC, if you follow these simple steps, prepare your desire to play and in a few clicks you will be able to enjoy this fun game.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and that's what will allow us to enjoy this spectacular game and other Android applications. This would be a good time to check out the game's features.
- In BlueStacks, we select the "Download Rise of Kingdoms Lost Crusade for PC" option. You can see that a BlueStacksinstaller.exe file has been downloaded; you should make sure to download it from the official page to prevent malware download.
- Run the BlueStacksinstaller.exe file you downloaded and Windows will need your permission to fine-tune the settings and when the notification pops up you need to click on the yes option.
- You will need to choose the location of the file where the emulator will rest. Wherever you choose the location, you have to do so by clicking on the "Customize installation" option. You can skip this step by letting the installation use the default settings.
- Once you download and install the emulator on your PC, it will run internal processes the first time it works, but then its execution will be faster and a lot will depend on your machine's hardware configuration.
- Once in the emulator BlueStacks, the shop will appear automatically GooglePlay where you have to enter your GooglePlay account data to access the list of available applications that you can download from BlueStacks
- After agreeing to Google's terms of service, you just need to click the button «Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade» and choose the installation option. The game download starts and if your internet connection is good, the game will download in a short time.
- Then hit the "Open" button and you will start enjoying this fun and exciting strategy game, but we depend on the BlueStacks emulator which allows us to interact with applications originally designed for Android.
How to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks lo made it very simple, once your Google account is validated you can immediately log in to Rise of Kingdoms and start enjoying this popular strategy game.
But what if your desktop is a MAC? Don't worry, there are also very robust and lightweight emulators that will allow you to enjoy Android applications on your Mac.
Once in the game we will see in the right sidebar the game controls and the keys that have been assigned for the game controls and BlueStack will give you additional options and controls that you can use. You managed to install the emulator and the game Rise of Kingdoms on your PC? Tell us your experience and comment with us if this article was useful to you.