Who created and invented Fortnite? , was made by Epic Games. The goal is to survive on an island full of enemies; obtaining weapons, shields and ammo is essential. Therefore, we will explain how to find the hidden mining areas in Fortnite Battle Royale.
So what's the goal of the Fortnite game? Up to 100 players get together on an island hit by a toxic storm. The safe zone shrinks every minute, as players are eliminated until there is one survivor left.
Before starting, is it good to know what the word Fortnite means in Spanish? And how much does Fortnite occupy or weigh? . Since you will have need certain requirements, to install and play Fortnite Battle Royale.
What are the game modes in Fortnite Battle Royale?
There are several game modes ; there can be individual or group fights. Each with slight differences, to diversify the gaming experience.
- Solitaire mode: It's a free-for-all mode and only one player survives.
- In Duets: Similar to Solitaire but in groups of 2 players; will win the last duet with a live musician.
- Squadrons: Groups up to 4 members; The team will win with at least 1 survivor at the end of the match.
- Team combat: fight with groups of up to 20 members (5 teams) on each side; allies are distinguished from enemies by an arrow.
- Battle Lab: practice, no storm for 3 hours. Ideal for getting to know the map, building, handling weapons and vehicles.
- Limited time: They last 24 hours, can be played in Solitaire, Duo or in Teams; are special events, such as Solid Gold, Sniper Showdown, Wick's Bounty or Zone Wars.
- Arena mode: played solo, in duo or in trio. Scoring helps increase your position in the Open League, Aspirants League or Champions League.
- Master Party: A weaponless mode, replaced by paint weapons and other non-lethal ones.
What are the best tricks in Fortnite Battle Royale?
These tricks will help you improve in Fortnite Battle Royale; Since pressing buttons like crazy and counting on your luck is not the best way to survive in this game.
- Configure the buttons in your favor: use a specific button to move from left to right and another to build ramps and walls.
- Access to buildings from the roof: Break roofs to quickly enter and avoid ambushes in corridors and stairways.
- Select the best weapons: preferably take blue, purple and orange ones.
- Use 2 identical weapons: This is an advantage, as it takes less time to change weapons than to reload.
- Get shields: you can double your defense, as the vitality is 100 points and also a shield.
- Improve your aim: surprise a little higher than the head when using a sniper weapon; the bullet falls a little over long distances.
- Prevent your enemy from being revived: You must not allow your opponent to be revived by his partner in Duo or Squad mode.
- Avoid resuscitation in open places: if the area is not safe, build walls around it to protect it.
- Use headphones: the sound of wood or footsteps will alert you to the presence of a nearby opponent.
Where are the areas with hidden mines in Fortnite Battle Royale?
The orientation on the Fortnite Battle Royale island is basic. The map is divided into quadrants, just like an Excel sheet; with numbered rows and lettered columns.
You will find areas easily mining hidden in quadrant D7. A place marked with the name Shifty Shafts or Tortuous Tunnels, depending on the language of the game.
In this area there is a wooden floor, ceiling and walls, which you can break with an ax. Breaking them you will see hidden chests with weapons, ammunition and shield, useful for survival.
Finding the mine is one thing, but getting out of it unscathed is another; Being a place where many things are obtained, is plagued by adversaries. It is advisable to arrive earlier and memorize the way.
Now you can improve your battles in Fortnite Battle Royale; Besides exploit hidden mines. Share this valuable information with all your partner or team mates.