The world of consoles is a simply awesome place full of artifacts with amazing features. Xbox was one of the consoles that lasted the longest and ranks among the best.
Consoles are artifacts that the higher the quality they have, the more care they require. That said, it is important to know how prevent or prevent my Xbox One from overheating too fast in the summer.
This article will be an interesting and vital guide to the optimal maintenance and care of your console. Since, in this way, you will guarantee that it will last for many years and, therefore, you will have many hours of guaranteed fun.
What is Xbox One?
Xbox is neither more nor less than a video game brand created by Microsoft. The computer and technology giants are the owners of this organization which has been a trend. It is, together with Sony (PlayStation) and Nintendo (Nintendo Switch), one of the most important organizations.
One of the most notable features of the Xbox consoles was theirs integration with the Windows operating system. Especially with Windows 10. However, of all its consoles, there is one that is particularly striking: Xbox One.
As expected, Xbox One has significant improvements over Xbox 360. Features that, later, would have given way to design another console model such as the Xbox One S.
Among the most important qualities of the Xbox One is its extraordinary GPU. It was designed and developed with AMD technology and is up to 10 times more powerful than the Xbox 360.
The controls of the Xbox One are very similar to those of the Xbox 360. However, it is important to note that it has one headphone input port. At the same time, Bluetooth 4.0 technology is said to be present, so as to connect the remote control to a PC or Android. Among other interesting features are:
- A 1080p resolution camera. It is capable of processing up to 2GB of data per second, as well as 30 images per second. Its functionality in terms of voice control has been significantly optimized.
- Has a 8-core AMD processor and 8 GB of DDR3 RAM.
- Higher video output, also supporting Ultra HD 4K resolutions.
How to take care of your Xbox One in the summer
The hottest time of the year is approaching and… are you worried about your Xbox One being affected by the heat? As mentioned above, the more sophisticated the console, the more care it requires. If you want to prevent or prevent your Xbox One from heating up in the summer, you are in the right article.
The design of Xbox One has an efficient ventilation system. The console is cooled by ventilation on the sides. While the hot air is expelled from the rear.
Despite this, it is very common for some people to place the console in places where ventilation is impaired. This, of course, can lead to problems, such as the Xbox does not give an image and the screen goes black.
- Give the console a little break. Ideally, you should shut down your Xbox One for periods of at least an hour.
- Be sure not to place the console in confined spaces. Your Xbox One needs 10-15 inches of space on both sides and the back. That is, for air circulation.
- Make sure you do regular cleaning. It is normal for the ventilation ducts collect dust. The use of a hair dryer (cold air) or hand-held vacuum cleaners is recommended.
The well-being of your Xbox One is up to you
Preventing or preventing your Xbox One from overheating very quickly in the summer requires simple steps. To keep your console up to date, remember to connect your Xbox One to the internet via WiFi or cable.
Do not forget! One of the simplest ways to protect your console from heat is to keep it in air-conditioned places.