In Genshin Impact, leveling up can sometimes be a nightmare. However, there are a few things you can do in this addicting action RPG to speed up the process. For the same reason, today we will explain how to level up Genshin Impact characters quickly. Become a real expert!
Ever since this game hit the market, it has been hugely successful in all parts of the world. But in order to become a good player, there are some aspects that you need to take into consideration. Do you want to stand out in Genshin Impact? Then you've come to the right place.
Level up in Genshin Impact
How do you level up the characters?
In Genshin Impact each character has their own level and this is independent of the Adventure Rank. This is something you should be very clear about if you are new to the popular action / RPG game. Haven't you installed it yet? Then check out this guide that explains how to download Genshin Impact for free on Android, iOS, PC and PS4.
Unlike almost all similar games, keep in mind that in Genshin Impact you don't gain a lot of combat experience. While you can level up this way, the best way to speed up the process is to purchase EXP materials. Take a look at the following list and find out how each of them is achieved.
Experiment with objects in Genshin Impact
- Tramp's Advice: Tramp's Advice is obtained as a reward for quests, expeditions, domains, and open chests. This guarantees +1.000 experience points and costs 200 more each.
- Adventurer EXP: Adventurer EXP costa 1.000 more and guarantees +5000 experience. It is obtained as a reward for missions, expeditions, domains and opening chests.
- Hero's Ingenuity: Hero's Ingenuity is the best experience item in Genshin Imapct. This guarantees +20.000 exp e costa 4.000 more. You will get it in rewards from random events, missions, expeditions, domains and opening high-level chests.
When you have one of these items, go to the Characters menu and press the «Update» button above the Attributes submenu. You will now see a box where you will have the opportunity to spend materials. eye! If you reach the maximum allowed level, the remaining experience that your character cannot absorb will be lost.
On the other hand, it is also necessary to highlight that in Genshin Impact you can climb quickly by completing the different challenges and challenges of the game. From special milestones to story mode bonuses, there are tons of things you can do to level up. Read on and draw your own conclusions.
Forzieri in Genshin Impact
In order for a Challenge Chest to appear, you must complete one of the challenges spread across the world. In these you have to light different torches or kill an enemy, depending on the situation.
Treasure chests are also scattered across the map and bring mysterious gifts.
In Genshin Impact you have the opportunity to place up to 4 orders per day to earn experience points. Very useful if you want to level up quickly.
Statues of the Seven
Statua dei Sette a Genshin Impact
Make offerings to the Statues of the Seven, activate them and get juicy gifts.
By carrying out the access once a day, you will receive rewards to help you level up.
From the game menu, go to the achievements section to see all the available ones and their respective rewards.
When you finish the dungeons, you also get rewards for leveling up your characters from Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact's plot advancement also provides gifts in the form of experience bonuses.
How do the climbs work?
In Genshin Impact, the global levels of the characters are divided into several phases. In the beginning you can reach level 20, but to keep improving you have to make a climb.
If your character has maxed out, you can promote him using the correct materials. Don't worry, the game will tell you what the materials are and where to find them. All characters can be promoted up to 6 times to reach level 90. The stages of ascension are broken down as follows.
Ascese a Genshin Impact
- Stage 0: This is the initial stage where you can improve your character until you reach level 20.
- Phase 1: This phase requires an Adventure rank of 15 and allows you to upgrade the character to level 40.
- Phase 2: Adventure rank of 25 e is required the maximum level is 50.
- 3 phase: the maximum level is 60 and you need an adventure rank of 30.
- Stage 4: Requires Adventure Rank 35 and the maximum level is 70.
- 5 phase: the maximum level is set to 80 and you need an adventure grade 40.
- 6 phase: the maximum level is 90 and you need 45 Adventure Rank.
On the way to ascension, characters unlock new passive abilities. This always happens in the first and third stages. Also remember that as your character is promoted, he will receive a substantial improvement in his attributes which will make him much more powerful.
If you want to become the best, check out this guide with all Genshin Impact characters for Tier List and how to get them. And if you haven't downloaded it yet, remember to check out this article first with everything you need to play Genshin Impact: requirements and compatible phones.