Reasons you are late in Dota 2 and the importance of performance
Once you know what it is and how to play Dota 2 online, you need to focus on performance. The truth is, by today's standards, Dota 2 it is not a challenging video game, but its competitive playing condition means that the better the performance, the better the results can be while playing. Playing an underperforming competitive title is certainly not a good experience.
Performance and Internet connection go hand in hand, clearly for have a good performance it is necessary to have a competent team that meets the minimum requirements of Dota 2. As for the connection, it is important that it is not used while playing, otherwise it will generate the feeling of lag.
The truth is, the reasons you are late in Dota 2 and the ways to improve your FPS can be various. Even so, below, we'll show you the essentials you need to consider for have good performance in Dota 2.
Cambia l'API in rendering in Dota 2
- Once inside the game, go to the Settings options. To do this, simply press on "Gear" located at the top left of the screen.
- Now go to the section "Video", below you will find the «Render API in use». Many recommend using DirectX 11, as using this version has been shown to greatly help performance.
- Even so, if your computer is really old, you may be better off with DirectX 9. Also in this section there is the option to select Vulkan. Vulkan is certainly exceptional in many titles, but this will depend on the computer you have, although it doesn't hurt to try it.
- On the other hand, keep in mind that the "Maximum frames allowed per second" are equal to or greater than your monitor's refresh rate. If it is lower, you will definitely have the feeling of lag in Dota 2.
Change the graphics options of Dota 2 to improve performance
Similarly, also in the graphics options, we find the configuration settings of Dota 2. You can choose to "Use basic settings", but certainly by selecting the option "Use advanced settings" and doing a personal configuration is best.
If your computer is relatively modern, there is no problem using the graphics settings above. But if your PC isn't very good, it's best to disable all the extra solutions in this section and set the rest of the graphics to "Bass" o "Disabled" (in the case of shadows).
If you are not very aware of how to configure graphics, it is recommended that you use a monitoring tool. In fact, using MSI Afterburner to see CPU, GPU and RAM performance is one of the best options. This can help you get the graphics configuration that best suits your needs and therefore get better performance.
Maybe you are delayed due to Dota 2 connection problems
The delay could be due to network connection problems, Dota 2 is an online video game, so having a decent internet connection is important. When the connection is inadequate and the ping is high, the game seems to flinch.
For the reason mentioned above, it is highly recommended that you find ways to improve latency and reduce ping. This will undoubtedly have a direct impact on gameplay. Remember, Dota 2 is a competitive game, so performance and connection are essential aspects to consider.
Either way, if your squad isn't up to par, there's always the option to delete Dota 2 from Steam as well look for another title a little lighter. Undoubtedly one of the best alternatives is to download League of Legends, which tends to work best with basic equipment.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide