All the trophies obtainable in the Capcom DLC.
On the occasion of the release of Monster Hunter Rise, we're excited to dust off the EpicTrick archives to refresh your memory on the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Collectible Trophies, released on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, 2019. This DLC has had the merit of updating the proposed challenges in what is probably the richest chapter of the series ever published so far. And it is precisely because you can never get enough of Monster Hunter that we want to accompany you in the amarcordian rediscovery of this game, providing you with a complete list of all obtainable trophies.
Ready to discover together the trophies of Monster Hunter World: Iceborne? GO!
- The dawn of a new adventure: earns the right to accept one-star master assignments.
- It starts to get serious: earns the right to accept two-star master positions.
- The elusive elder dragon: earns the right to accept three-star master positions.
- Indomitable spirit: cGet the right to accept four-star master positions.
- The omnipresent ancient: earns the right to accept five-star master positions.
- New lands to discover: reach the Guiding Lands.
- Evolution in progress: bring a biome to level 7.
- Hunt for rare materials: Collect materials from mineral deposits and giant bone remains.
- Tireless Hound: analyzes 50 unusual tracks.
- Master explorer: set up all camps in the Frosty Wastes.
- Guaranteed relaxation: spend time in a hot spring.
- Grapple Neophyte: study the art of the claw grappling hook.
- Golden Glimmer: captures a creature that glows like gold in the Frosty Wastes.
- Friendly tip: catches a creature that appears to be pointing at something.
- Quick digger: catch a creature that likes to dig holes in the ground.
- Fierce defense: you get five extremely rare pieces of armor.
- Merciless Offensive: get five extremely rare weapons.
- Personal treasure: equip your first pendant.
- In the saddle: use your first mount.
- Riding expert: use the mount many times.
- Budding Collector: find your first treasure.
- Veteran collector: find all the treasures of a single region.
- Interior designer: change the decor of your accommodations for the first time.
- Interior decorator: unlock 50 different pieces of furniture.
- Furniture artist: unlock 120 different pieces of furniture.
- Ambitious engineer: helps the Steam Plant 20 times.
- Another mini crown: Earn a mini crown by capturing endemic wildlife at master rank.
- Another great crown: Earn a great crown (gold) by capturing endemic fauna of master rank.
- Amateur observer: complete your first assignment for the Lynian expert.
- Hunter in hand: help other low / high rank hunters for 10 missions from the master rank.
- Master of masters: reach master rank 200.
- The real hunt begins: hunt your first big monster on a master rank mission.
- Wonder Hunter: Hunt 100 large monsters in master rank missions.
- Catch Master: capture 50 large monsters in master rank missions.
- Death Master: kill 50 elder dragons in master rank missions.
- Confrontation with the unknown: hunt your first monster variant.
- It does not end here: unveils the mystery of the omnipresent ancient.
- Fate fulfilled: kill a raiding Nergigante in the Guiding Lands and remove the master rank limit.
- Heavenly Music: captures a creature that produces celestial music.
- Submerged mystery: catch a dodgy creature hidden beneath the surface of the water.
- Heavenly Illusion: catch a fantastic creature floating in the skies.
- Earth creatures: captures, in each region, a creature that likes to dig holes in the ground.
- Supreme Collector: find all the treasures.
- Steam Wizard: attain Ultra Steam status in the Steam Plant.
- Expert observer: complete many assignments for Lynian's expert.
- Monster Expert: reach the maximum research level for almost all large monsters.
- I've seen it all: hunt 30 variants of monsters.
- Great collector of mini crowns: get a mini crown for almost any monster in your hunting journal.
- Great collector of large crowns: you get a large crown (gold) for almost any monster in your hunting log.
- Conqueror of the Underworld: get all trophies in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
And with this last platinum you will have conquered all the trophies of Monster Hunter World: Iceborne!
► Monster Hunter: World Iceborne is an Adventure-RPG game developed and published by Capcom for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the video game was released on 26/01/2018 The version for PC came out on 09/08/2018
Monster Hunter: World Iceborne is a game to own at all costs: we decided to evaluate it with a 97%, if you are interested in learning more you can read the Monster Hunter: World Iceborne Review
The best guides on Monster Hunter: World Iceborne
Monster Hunter World: How to Make a Perfect Catch
Monster Hunter: World Iceborne - Defeat Fatalis