Here is The Gardens Between World 1 guide.
The Gardens Between is a puzzle game by The Voxel Agents with a wonderful atmosphere and a very refined audio department, a title that we defined, in its review, “what we always want to have from a puzzle game”.
So here is the guide to 3 sections of the World 1, with the commands referring to Xbox version.
- rewind the level by moving the left analog to the left; once the temple on top of the island is rebuilt, the sphere of light will descend to the lantern
- move to the right until both boys are near the lighted lantern; press A when both the girl and the lantern have a visible outline
- move to the right, until both boys arrive at the temple; put the lantern on the pedestal to finish the level
- go right until the boy and the wind chime are outlined and press A to activate the ball of light
- rewind the level until the light ends up in the girl's lantern
- move me to the bridge and press A to activate it
- continue up the hill and the girl will relight her lantern with a new ball of light, then jumping on several boxes; the light will again be absorbed by the black hole
- continue up the hill until the boy is aligned with the purple bell; activate it to close the black hole
- rewind the level so that the lantern in the girl's hand catches the light again
- continue to the temple and insert the sphere of light into it
Slowly move the left analog to the left; when the door starts to vibrate and shine there will be a short animation, you will finish the level and you will earn an achievement / trophy.
Here we are at the end of this very short guide to World 1 of The Gardens Between, obviously stay tuned for guides on the next worlds.
► The Gardens Between is an Adventure-indie-Puzzle game developed by The Voxel Agents for PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, the video game was released on 20/09/2018 The version for Xbox One came out on 30/11/2018
The Gardens Between is a beautiful game that cannot be missing from your collection: we have decided to evaluate it with a 80%, if you are interested in learning more you can read The Gardens Between Review
The best guides on The Gardens Between
The Gardens Between - Trophy List