Here's how to destroy the bells in "Dawn of Ruin".
In Nioh 2, the latest exponent of the Team Ninja saga, there are some trophies that are not easy to conquer. What may take some time is "For Whom the Bells Ring". To make this trophy yours you will have to destroy 6 bells in the main mission "Dawn of Ruin". You will have to hit them several times until they are completely detached from the support: to do this you can take advantage of the powerful attack and in two / three shots throw them down.
Here where to find the six bells:
- The first will be beyond the Sanctuary near the first dark kingdom - you'll have to climb ladders to find it.
- The second bell will in turn be inside the second dark realm. After breaking the first one, proceed forward and go down the stairs. After the fire there will be a path to the left and at the bottom you will find the bell.
- The third bell in Nioh 2 will be located next to the second. Starting from the latter, go left and you will find stairs with two enemies guarding them. Eliminate them and go down the stairs to find the bell.
- The fourth bell is very close to the third: exit the room and, returning back, take the first door on the right.
- The fifth bell will be near the third sanctuary: go back to the place of the second bell, go up the stairs and open the two doors in front of you.
- The sixth bell is close to the fifth: go down using the broken beams and on the right you will notice the bell.
The video shows step by step where to find the various bells scattered in this Nioh 2 mission.
Knowing where the various bells are located, you will not have to waste too much time to complete the task, also avoiding potentially annoying clashes, an omnipresent feature in Koei Tecmo's soulslike.
► Nioh 2 is an Action-RPG type game developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo for PlayStation 4, the video game was released on 13/03/2020