Diablo Immortal supports cooperative play. You can then play the entire campaign with a friend or call a friend to help out with at least specific dungeons or missions. That social aspect of Diablo Immortal is called Warbands. To unlock the Warband Camp, you will need to complete the “Establish Warband Camp” mission. The following guide will show you how.
Diablo Immortal Warband Quest walkthrough
You start by creating a warband first. To do this, go to Menu> Warband> Create a Warband.
You can customize different aspects of Warband such as naming your Warband and adding a description to make your party known to other members. You can also set the content or goals that your group members have to clear at what times.
Once you're done customizing your warband, invite members directly from your friends list or warband menu. Note that the Warband menu will randomly select members online, so if you want to group with your friends, you may prefer to add them via your friends list.
The Establish Warband Camp mission requires you to kill 10.000 monsters. You can find monsters by visiting campsites.
Diablo Immortal: Establish the warband mission without counting monsters
Several players have reported that the Establish Warband Camp mission counter doesn't pop up when they start killing monsters. They may have killed more monsters than necessary, but the mission will still be stuck at 0 / 10.1000.
The reason for this is that players are killing monsters by themselves. You must be with a group or party to meet the search requirements.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide