As in any title belonging to the Souls category, also in Elden Ring it will be important level to maximize your stats. You can level anywhere but there are areas that are better than others and they will get you tons of experience points in no time. So here it is how to level up fast in Elden Ring to enhance each parameter in the best possible way.
If you want to complete the game 100%, don't miss our complete Elden Ring guide.
There are currently 3 best ways to gain experience quickly and effortlessly:
- Kill the giant at Marika's Third Church (1000 XP indefinitely)
- Duplicate and sell Memories (100.000 XP and above just once)
- Avoid the orb in Caelid (2000 XP indefinitely without a fight)
- Mausoleum of the Mogwhyn Family (the best Farm location in the game)
How to get experience in Elden Ring fast (early game)
There are already tons of videos and methods out there for you to gain experience and level up quickly. Some even promise to climb 10 levels in 10 minutes on Elden Ring. The truth is, all of this video and methods aren't really as performing as they promise. Now, after such a premise you will also be reluctant to trust the method I will describe below. But trust me because I will reveal to you a way to get 1000 XP in a matter of seconds and over 50.000 experience points in less than an hour. All you have to do is follow the next steps:
- Go to the place of grace Marika Third Church at Sepolcride. You'll find the church northeast of Sepolcride, just north of The Witchwood;
- Rest in the place of grace, then call Torrente and leave the church;
- In the clearing in front of it you will see a giant which can scare but that if hit while remaining on horseback can be knocked down in less than 15 seconds;
- The giant will provide you well 1000 XP points;
- Now all you have to do is go back to the place of grace, rest and repeat the procedure.
The first few times it will be difficult to take down the giant, especially if you go there as soon as you start the game. But with some forethought you will be able to knock it down even at the first levels and, every time you strengthen yourself, it will be easier to take it down and it will take less and less time. If you need quickly gain experience in Elden Ring you will not find a better place for both the early stages and the slightly more advanced ones.
Gain experience by duplicating memories
If your main goal is to level up and you don't care about some of the weapons in the game, you can take advantage of memories to gain mountains of experience. These particular items that are obtained after defeating the bosses holding the Major Runes can be both exploited by the character of the Legit at the Round Table to provide you with some armaments, and sold for 20.000+ runes. It is not over here, however, because thanks to the Wandering Mausoleums you can duplicate the remembrances to get double the runes or, in case you are interested in the objects of the Legitimacy, both objects.
What are the Elden Ring Wandering Mausoleums and where to find them
I Wandering Mausoleums it's those huge buildings on legs with the bell underneath that have been seen multiple times in game trailers. There are in total 6 and, once broken down, they can be used to duplicate remembrances. They are not bosses or enemies, so taking them down will be super easy. Enough get close to their paws and remove (by striking with the sword) all that whitish substance that they have attached to their base. Completely removed from a pair of legs, the Mausoleum will begin to collapse. Move to make him fall to the ground and then enter to duplicate the remembrance.
If you are looking for them you can find them in the following locations:
- 1x in the Wailing Peninsula, in the open space to the south-east;
- 1 x in Lake Liurnia, north-east;
- 2x in the Mausoleum Complex, on the eastern shore of Lake Liurnia;
- 1x immediately outside Castel Sol in the Giants' Summits;
- 1x in the Lands of the Holy Tree of Miqhella.
Attention! Remember that you can duplicate a remembrance only once.
Avoid the sphere at Caelid, 2000 XP per proceeding
This is another lightning-fast way to get tons of XP in Elden Ring without struggling and, most importantly, without a fight! All you have to do to get the whopping 100.000 runes in about 20 minutes is to follow the next steps.
- Reach the Place of Grace shown in the photo. This is the Spire of Lenne, south of the Ferino Sanctuary in Caelid. The rotting region east of Sepolcride. You can also reach it at the beginning of the game after unlocking Torrent;
- Rest in the place of grace;
- Call the Torrente and gallop for a few meters until you reach the great arch just below the place of grace;
- Keep the view with the visibility behind you because a sphere will appear out of nowhere that will try to crush you;
- Avoid it by simply accelerating with the horse to plunge the sphere into the ravine. IMPORTANT: remember to always dodge to the right otherwise the sphere will not die falling down and you will not receive experience points;
- Use the fast travel to the Lenne Spire Place of Grace and repeat the process (you can also gallop directly to the Place of Grace).
Each time you avoid the sphere you will receive 1952 experience points! In the early stages they could get up 20 levels like nothing.
Mausoleum of the Mogwhyn Family (millions of XP in minutes)
The best method of all Elden Ring to get millions of XP in minutes. There are actually two ways but both are feasible in the Mogwhyn Family Mausoleum site. First of all, to reach this secret place, follow the secondary mission of Varré. Then proceed as follows:
- Reach the place of grace Entrance to the family mausoleum proceeding through the ruins;
- Eliminate all the enemies in the adjacent square by hitting them from behind with the laser (R2 + R1) of the Sapda of the Burning Night, the legendary blade hidden in the Carian manor. Each of the small enemies will give you over 2000 XP while the last one on the ladder will give you over 6000. If you are strong enough you can kill enemies in groups in one hit and get well over 20.000 runes in about a minute.
- Rest and repeat.
- From the beginning of the mausoleum, go through the woods and reach the place of grace Twisted road to the family mausoleum (after the first lake of blood, go up to the left);
- Arm yourself with Long Arch (you can find it from the Resti della Leggidita alla Tavola) and arrows (the Merchant Kalé to the Church of Elleh at the beginning of Sepulcride.
- Rest at the indicated place of grace then shoot an arrow at the big bird that is beyond the ravine (you will have to stand on the edge a little to the left towards the crouching enemies). This way the bird will run towards you falling and leaving you with over 13.000 runes which can become over 20.000 using the golden beetle amulet and the golden crow's foot item. Once you've made sure that the bird falls, you won't even have to wait to receive the runes, just run to the place of grace and rest. It doesn't even take 15 seconds to process.
- Rest and repeat.