Find out how to link your Spotify account to Alexa Amazon Echo. It has never been easier to play your music via Amazon Echo. By linking your Alexa app and Spotify account together you can now seamlessly play your playlists through the popular line of smart speakers.
Connect Spotify to Alexa
- Open the Alexa app for iOS or Android and click the button Other at the bottom right of the screen. Once you get to this page, scroll down and click Settings.
- Select Music and podcasts. You will then be invited to Connect new service.
- When you see the Spotify select it, press the blue button Enable to use and you will be directed to your Spotify page. You will provide your Spotify account information to proceed.
- Accept the terms and conditions and you will be connected.
How to set Spotify as the default music service on Alexa
Once your Spotify account is connected to Alexa, it's worth taking the time to make it the default music service.
This will allow your Echo to connect directly to Spotify, without you having to say "Alexa, play from Spotify…" before choosing the song or playlist.
- Click on Music and podcasts in Settings of the Alexa app that will take you to Default services.
- In the Musica, click Change and choose Spotify as an option.
Use Amazon Echo as a speaker with Spotify
Once you have connected your Spotify account to Alexa, you can ask your Echo to put the music directly. You can also play it directly when using the Spotify app on your smartphone or tablet.
On the Spotify app page, click the speaker icon in the lower left corner. Select the Amazon Echo device you want to use.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide