How to download privacy data from Spotify. Spotify has introduced a new privacy tool. It allows you to download and view all the data Spotify holds about you. Let's take a look at how it works.
How to download privacy data from Spotify
To download your data from Spotify, you will need to log into your account portal using a web browser. You can't do this through desktop or mobile apps.
- Go to spotify.com/us/account and enter your login credentials.
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, click Privacy settings .
- Scroll down to the section Download your data .
- You will likely need to complete a captcha.
- You will get an on-screen notification saying Spotify is processing your data. Once the processing is complete, you will receive an email.
- After seeing the email, go back to Privacy Settings ;
- Click on Download .
There are a couple of other noteworthy settings in the Privacy section of your account:
- Facebook data: You can choose whether Spotify can process the Facebook data you share with the company. This setting is useful for people who use Facebook credentials to log into their account.
- Personalized ads: If you are using the free version of Spotify, this setting prevents Spotify from sharing your data with third-party advertising companies.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide