Slag is one of the crafting materials required for your progression in Diablo Immortal. They are used to upgrade the Elliquary to unlock new levels and new bosses for better rewards.
The following guide will explain how to get and use Slag in Diablo Immortal.
How to get Slag in Diablo Immortal
The most direct and basic method of obtaining Slag is to complete daily activities. Additionally, you can collect bounties from the bounty board in Westmarch for a chance to receive some Slag.
Your main way to get Slag, however, will be through Elliquary raids. These forays will not be easy. They contain some of the most brutal bosses you will ever encounter in Diablo Immortal. If you're not ready, your eight-player team is likely to be wiped out of existence.
Finally, you can also receive Slag by leveling up your upgraded Battle Pass. You will need to purchase the Empowered Pass from the shop even if with real money. If you are against or opposed to microtransactions, you are free to stick to the other options first.
How to perfect to get Hellfire Slag in Diablo Immortal
Helliquary is a device created by Charsi that allows you to track down different types of bosses and challenge them. Helliquary can be upgraded to unlock new levels (with greater difficulty) that require Hellfire Slag.
Take your Slag to a blacksmith to perfect the crafting material in Hellfire Slag for 100 gold. This is the only way to get Hellfire Slag in Diablo Immortal right now, but Blizzard Entertainment may be adding more ways to refine Slag with content updates.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide