TikTok is the most popular app for creating some of the funniest and most exciting videos on the internet. You can express how you feel by using one of the many effects, but did you know you can too add your favorite music to your video? This article will show you how to add your music to a Tik Tok video, as well as some other cool things to make your video unique.
HOW TO ADD MUSIC TO TIKTOK VIDEOS?
Add your music to a TikTok video it's very simple and you can learn how to do it in no time. Here is a detailed guide.
- Click the "Upload" button to add the video you want to use.
- Tap the “Add Sound” option and you will see the Audio page. You can find all the available sounds and songs that TikTok makes available to you.
- Look for the option that says "My Sound". It is located in the upper right corner of the Sound page.
- Tap it and you will see all the songs stored on your phone. Select the song you want to add to your video.
- Select the "Record" button to start shooting the video. Finish shooting, then add the desired effects and filters. You can also slow down or speed up the video.
Before we talk about how to make your video shine, let's talk about how to add your music to TikTok, in case you don't like the music you find on the platform.
- What is Tik Tok and what is it used for?
HOW CAN I LOAD MUSIC ON TIKTOK?
The following steps show how to upload music to TikTok; let's assume you have already recorded your video. Make sure all your settings are in place before doing this step, as your video may not be published otherwise.
- Record video, then save it to TikTok.
- Upload your MP3 and prepare it on your device.
- Select the plus icon in the main app window.
- Select the video option from your account and select the video you just uploaded to the app.
- You will now see a black window split into two screens. The upper screen will show your video, while the lower screen will show your timeline. This is the editing interface you will work with for each video.
- Click the "Mute" button to silence the video - this makes editing easier.
- Click on the "back" option.
- Select the audio option you want to use.
- Select the desired soundtrack for the video.
- Click the three-dot option (…), then click the plus option (+). Now you will see the window with the sound wave and the track that you have uploaded to your TikTok.
- Adjust the audio as you like.
You have to work a lot with each video if you want to become famous on TikTok. It will take some time before you master all the effects and features you might need to record the perfect video. This means you need to add the right music to cancel out background noise and make the video fun to watch. We have some more ideas on how to make the music in your video just right.
- What is TikTok, the most downloaded app from Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube
OPTIMIZE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC
You need to add the right track to your video to make it stand out and get rid of annoying background noise. You can post a video without a trace, but it is highly unlikely to attract much attention.
Getting rid of background noises is super easy because Tik Tok has a built-in function. You can turn the noise down or silence it altogether. Tap the Mixer icon. Drag the Original Sound slider all the way to the left. Replace the original sound with your own soundtrack and drag the slider to the right.
CUT THE SONG TO FIT
Sometimes you may need a specific part of a song to add to your Tik Tok video. If the above part is in the middle of the song, you will need to find it and cut it out. Trimming audio files can help you make a bigger impact on your viewers, and here's how.
- Go to the “Add Sound” page and select the “Cut” icon, right next to the “Mixer” icon.
- Drag the “Trim” icon to the starting point and adjust the length of the audio clip. The desired part of the track will be displayed in blue. Press "Done" when you cut the song.
ADD STYLISH MUSIC TO YOUR VIDEOS
You can add popular music to your video directly from the app because TikTok has a unique option called “Trending” in the “Music” tab. Click on it and you will see the entire collection of popular songs that you can use for your video. You can save all popular songs in “Favorites” and use them in future videos.
DISCOVER NEW MUSIC
Sure, using the songs you know in your videos is a good place to start, but TikTok can help you find new music you might like. The “Discover” tab can guide you to entirely new genres and artists that you didn't even know existed. You can find the tab by tapping “Add a sound” and then tapping the “Discover a sound” button.
LOAN MUSIC FROM SOMEONE ELSE
Tik Tok makes it possible to add other people's music to your video with just a few taps. You can add any audio to your new video by tapping the “Album” graphic in the lower right corner. You will see all users who have used that particular track in their videos. Press the "Record" button and create the video you want. Save it and add extra effects using video editing apps, to make it stand out.
TikTok is one of those apps that allow you to express your creativity without limits. You can use many effects and features to create some great videos by lip syncing, or you can add dramatic music to complete the scene. With a little practice, you could become the next TikTok star.
- How to download videos from TikTok
- How to add stickers to your TikTok videos
- How to save TikTok videos
- How to make your own sound on TikTok
- How to activate TikTok Pro
- How to download TikTok Lite on PC for Windows and Mac