Do you know that you can connect Instagram to TikTok? Although it pioneered the concept, Instagram has limited options when it comes to making short video stories, so many users turn to other apps when they want to create something unique. TikTok is an app designed for this purpose only.
It allows you to record and edit short videos using your smartphone and add your favorite songs to complete the experience. The app has nearly a billion users, with 70 million users per day. It's the perfect companion app for creating Instagram Stories that stand out from the rest.
How to connect Instagram to TikTok and express yourself
If you already use TikTok to create Instagram Stories, you know how things work. What you may not know is that you can connect the two apps and make the whole video creation and sharing process easier than ever.
By connecting Instagram to TikTok, you will be able to run the app and share your videos directly to your Insta account, without having to save and upload the material separately. This means that you will be able to create unique videos in minutes and share them directly to your Instagram account with a simple touch of the button. Your online friends will envy your short videos and wonder how you made them.
If the idea sounds interesting, read on to learn how to connect Instagram to TikTok on your device.
Add your Instagram account to TikTok
Before connecting Instagram to TikTok, you will need to download TikTok on your smartphone if you don't already have it. Create an account and you are ready to add Instagram to TikTok.
Here is a detailed step-by-step process on how to do it:
- Open TikTok and tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner
- Tap the "Edit Profile" command
- Tap "Add Instagram".
- You will be taken to the Instagram login screen where you will be asked to enter your Instagram login information. After entering your username and password, tap "Login" and you will log into your Instagram account via TikTok.
- The app will then ask you if you want to stay connected or not. Choose between “Save info” and “Not now”, depending on whether you want your information to be saved by the app or not.
- Finally, tap "Authorize" to finalize the connection process.
Your Instagram account is now linked to your TikTok. Now you can share your videos directly on Instagram without having to switch between apps, save and upload each video separately.
| How to add TikTok filters and effects
Disconnect Instagram from TikTok
If you've ever wanted to unlink TikTok from your Instagram profile, all you need to do is repeat the first two steps, but instead of tapping "Add Instagram", tap the "Disconnect" button. TikTok will then delete your Instagram credentials as if they were never connected in the first place.
What about linking YouTube and TikTok?
It is also possible to link your YouTube and TikTok accounts. The process is the same as on Instagram, but instead of tapping Instagram in step three, tap YouTube. Complete the next steps as in the Instagram example and your YouTube account will now be linked to your TikTok.
Sharing videos on YouTube is much easier because you don't need to resize or crop them at all.
How to upload videos from TikTok to Instagram
The biggest problem people have when trying to upload a video from TikTok to Instagram is the aspect ratio. TikTok videos are vertical and have an aspect ratio of 9:16, while Instagram has a maximum aspect ratio of 4: 5. This means that you will need to crop and edit each video before posting it to Instagram.
Here's what to do:
- First, edit the video in TikTok and save it to your device.
- Then, open the Kapwing Resize Video tool in your browser. It is an online tool, so there are no downloads or installations.
- Upload your video and choose Instagram as the platform you want to post it on. The tool will resize the video to fit the recommended site size.
- Click the "Create" button to start resizing. The process takes a few seconds and is done in the cloud, so your device doesn't freeze or hang.
- When finished, download your video in MP4 format and post it on Instagram.
| How to download TikTok Lite on PC for Windows and Mac
Can I share my TikTok videos with other platforms?
Yes, choose the video you want to share and click the “Share” icon (it looks like an arrow bending to the right). From here you can choose to share your video in a message, Facebook Messenger, Facebook and more.
It just gives me the option to add YouTube!
Without going into the logistics and underlying causes of why you don't see Instagram as an option to link, delete and reinstall the app to view the option. Just make sure you can log in again before doing this and any drafts are saved to your phone so you don't lose them.
Can I just add a link in my bio?
Some users may prefer to add a link in their TikTok bio so that others can quickly visit their website or social media pages. You can add the link but it won't be a hyperlink, so anyone who wants to follow it will have to copy and paste.
Connect Instagram to TikTok, conclusion
Creating an interesting short video in TikTok will take a little more than just adding filters and effects. You'll have to come up with something special if you want your video to go viral.
Think about what you want to achieve and experiment with the tools provided until you learn how everything works. It will likely get you dozens of posts before anyone pays attention to your content. Don't give up and you'll eventually get your five minutes of Instagram fame.
| How to block users on TikTok and how to delete followers
- The Best TikTok Video Downloaders
- How to add stickers to your TikTok videos
- How to make your TikTok account private in 5 steps
- How to search on TikTok
- How to download Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide