Whether you want to change your Netflix password to a stronger one, or even reset your Netflix account password if you've forgotten it, we'll tell you how to change or reset your Netflix password on PC and mobile.
How to change your Netflix password on PC
Changing the Netflix password on your computer browser is easy. That's how:
- Open your browser and log into Netflix.
- In the top right corner of the screen, hover your mouse over your profile icon. In the drop-down menu, click Account. This takes you to your account details page.
- In the Subscription and billing page, click change Password.
- On the Change Password page, fill in the required fields. We recommend that you check the box Request all devices to log in again with the new password, which disconnects any unwanted third parties using your account without your knowledge.
- When done, click Save.
How to change Netflix password on mobile device
To change your Netflix password using the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Open the Netflix app on your mobile and select your profile.
- At the bottom right of the screen, tap Other.
- Toccata Account. The Subscription and Billing page will open in your phone's web browser.
- Toccata change Password.
- Enter the new password, then Save.
How to reset Netflix password
If you don't know or remember your Netflix password, don't worry. You can reset your Netflix password you can do it on your PC browser or on your mobile app.
- Go to the Netflix website.
- In the top right corner of the page, click Log in.
- Immediately below the Sign in button, on the right side, click Need help?
- You can provide the email or phone number associated with your account to which Netflix can send instructions for resetting your password.
If you don't remember your email address or phone number, click I don't remember my email address or phone number and you will be redirected to the Forgotten Email / Password page to provide the information you know about your account. After filling in the required fields, click Find Account.