How to sell on Amazon, create a seller account. If you are a merchant and have a shop and would like to start selling on Amazon we will list the steps you need to take to become an Amazon seller.
First you will need to create a Amazon seller account from the official website and once done you can create your Amazon online store and start seeing your products on the most famous ecommerce in the world.
To list your products on Amazon, you must first create a seller account.
- Connect to the Amazon site
- use the mouse pointer to go to the item Account e list present at the top right and presses the button Log in to login to your account.
- Now, click on the entry Account e list
- seleziona l'opzione My Account
- locate the section Other accounts. Then click on the item I will sell your Amazon to connect to the platform dedicated to Amazon sellers
- Press on the button Start using the one month free trial to create your seller account.
Now enter your data in the fields. Then type your phone number in the field Cellphone and proceed with verifying your identity by choosing the method you prefer from the options Call me e Send me an SMS. To receive the phone call or message containing the verification code, click the buttons Call me now o Send me an SMS now, then enter the code received in the field One-time use PIN and presses the buttons Verifica e Save.
Now set the payment method by entering your credit card details verify that thebilling address is correct and click the button Save.
Now choose a name for your online store, enter it in the field Enter your shop name e pulsing sul pulsating Start posting offers, then presses the button Enable two-step verification to activate two-factor authentication and finish the registration.
After registering, you have created your account with a piano Pro, which charges commissions for each sale that vary by product category, plus 1,01 euros as a management fee.
It costs 39 euros / year with the first 30 days in free trial.
You should immediately switch to a basic plan and now we will explain how to do it:
- click on the item Settings up
- seleziona l'opzione Account settings
- click on the item Manage next to Manage your services.
- Then press on the buttons Change your sales plan.
Once you have created your merchant account, you can start listing your products in your Amazon store.
- Log into your seller account on the Amazon site
- click Catalog
- select the item Add product
- presses the button Start to view a tutorial on how to sell products, otherwise scroll down the page and locate the item Add a new product.
If the item you intend to sell is a common product, enter its name in the field Product title, UPC, EAN, ISBN or ASIN and click sul pulsating Search to verify its presence on Amazon.
If the item you want to sell is among the search results, press the button Put up for sale, enter the required information in the fields and click on the button Save and finish to publish the ad.
If, on the other hand, the search did not match your product, click on the option Create a new offer to create a new listing.
That's it, now you can sell all the products you want with yours Amazon seller account.