Spotify on Instagram: How to Add Spotify Music on Instagram Stories. It's easy to add Spotify music to your Instagram story, even if it requires access to both apps. In the Spotify mobile app, choose to share your music and then select Instagram Stories. This will open the social media app and allow you to make changes to your story before posting. Sharing on Instagram allows your followers to see what you're listening to and provides a direct link to the Spotify app for others to find the song.
Even if your friends don't use Spotify, they can still see what you're listening to if you share your favorite songs on Instagram. Spotify partnered with the social media app in 2018, ensuring seamless integration. Thanks to this update, you no longer need to take a screenshot of the song you like to share it. Instead, you can post a stylized preview of the song, which also provides a direct link to Spotify for others to easily find the song.
- How to read Instagram message without the sender knowing
To do this, you must first share the song on the Spotify app and select Instagram from the list of sharing options. This will take you to the social media app, where you can edit your story before making it public to all your followers or just close friends. Here's how to do it.
Spotify on Instagram: How to Add Spotify Music on Instagram Stories
How to add Spotify music to your Instagram story
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet. Once you listen to a song you want to share, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Share".
- Select "Instagram Stories" from the list of sharing options.
- This will open the Instagram app and automatically populate the song icon and link in a new story post. You can make changes to your story, such as adding text or stickers, before posting. Once you're done editing your post, tap "Send To" at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "Share" next to "Your Story" to share the song.
How to disable comments on Instagram
How do I connect Instagram to Spotify?
Although Spotify can now allow users to share Spotify links to Instagram Stories, it allows users to click the link only to listen within the Spotify app. It is not useful for people who don't have a Spotify account. In the following tutorial, we will mainly focus on two different solutions to help you add easily Spotify Music to Instagram Stories.
Record Spotify songs in your Instagram Stories
- Launch Spotify on your phone, search for the song you want to add to Instagram Stories.
- Start playing it and select the exact part you want, then hit pause. But the need to pay attention is that IG clips cannot be too long as they can only be 15 seconds long.
- Open Instagram and tap a new “+” icon in the upper left corner of the screen, or you can reveal the story's camera by simply swiping left. Quickly press the Pause button on Spotify panel at the same time, the song will play in the background. Now you can start creating your story, just like you normally would on Instagram.
Add Spotify to Instagram Stories via a third party tool
Good background music really makes your story stand out from the many others your friends are watching. But playing music from Spotify might cause Instagram to crash while capturing videos. And it's too difficult to choose just the specific clips.
If you want to add Spotify music to Instagram Stories, another effective way is to use a third party app like Flipagram (Vigo video) which is available for free on iOS and Android. It can support adding the songs downloaded from your phone.
However, as everyone knows, only Spotify premium users can stream music from Spotify for offline playback. You need to convert Spotify music to Flipagram supported audio formats and then import them into Instagram Stories.
How to share Spotify songs on Instagram?
To get started, open the app Spotify and start playing the passage What do you desire share. Then, tap the icon Share in the upper right corner. From the menu that appears, select Instagram Stories. Now you can add a filter, text or stickers if you want. Then you can share Spotify music and playlist with your Instagram Stories.
Why can't I share Spotify Stories music on Instagram?
I had it available for a few days but it disappeared again. For share music from Spotify on Instagram Stories, open the three points> Share > Instagram story. It should be the second option on Android and the third on iOS. Self not it see, be sure to reinstall DON'T alone Spotify, but also Instagram. If you see the option to view more options than sharing, always open it to check if it is at the bottom of the list.
What's more, you can also add Spotify music to Instagram Stories as background tracks with the following tips:
- Launch Spotify on your phone, search for the song you want to add to your Instagram stories.
- Start playing it and select the exact part you want, then hit pause. But the need to pay attention is that IG clips cannot be too long as they can only last up to 15 seconds.
- Open Instagram and tap a new “+” icon in the upper left corner of the screen, or you can reveal the story's camera by simply swiping left. Quickly press the Pause button on Spotify panel at the same time, the song will play in the background. Now you can start capturing the story, just like you normally would on Instagram.
How to save Instagram videos - Android and iOS
The best apps to add music to your Instagram videos
As you have seen, adding music to your Instagram Stories is quite simple. However, adding music to regular videos posted outside the story area is somewhat more complex. To do this correctly, you must have a video editor installed on your mobile that offers you a minimum of guarantees. Or download different apps that add music to Instagram. In the following lines, I'll show you the most used apps within the Instagram community.
With over 20 millions of users , Lomotif is one of the most famous on the market. It allows you, among other things, to add songs from a multitude of artists, as well as add visual effects such as slow motion or rewind. You can download it for free from iTunes and Google Play.
This free app from the creators of GoPro will allow you to make creative changes with just a few taps on the screen. With Quik, you will be able to add music from your library, add filters and many other activities that can be very useful.
VidLab is an app through which you can extract songs, audio effects, audio files or even your own recordings. You can also edit and add these files to your videos. All without paying a cent!
Video editor and music application for Instagram in one app? It's possible thanks to Videoshop. With this free mobile app for iOS and Android, you can not only add effects or mix videos, but you can also cut, animate and apply background music.
You may not know the name because it was previously called Flipgram, which allowed, and allows, to use its particular music library to add your favorite songs to your Instagram videos. This free app it gives you the ability to create musical presentations, as well as function as a community on your own.
What happens when I stop following someone on Instagram
- How to Download Songs from Spotify to MP3
- How to add music to an Instagram post or story?
- How to find a person by phone number on Instagram
- Why can't I share Instagram posts in my Stories
- How to add more photos to your Instagram Stories