WhatsApp audio messages are the new text messages, they have become one of the fastest and easiest ways to communicate with our contacts. While they are a useful tool to save us from writing, we cannot always reproduce the content that is sent to us: work, class, meetings ...
How to know if you have been blocked on Whatsapp?
For the impatient who want know the content of the voice messages without even listening to them, we are going to tell you about the ultimate trick, through which we can transcribe in text what they have sent us in audio, in a simple and free way. It is a perfect tool to access the content sent without the need to activate the sound of our smartphone.
Play WhatsApp audio wherever and however you want
Audio in Text is a simple application that allows us to convert the audio messages sent by our contacts into text. This way, when a contact sends us a voice message, we can access its content without having to play it. The operation is more than simple, since you just have to follow the steps below.
Whatsapp, how to convert audio messages to text
- Download the application from the Google app store
- Open the WhatsApp application
- Select the audio that was sent to you
- Press the share button
- Share the message with the Audio in Text application
- Wait for the application to convert the message to text
The operation of the app is quite fast. The transcription time will vary based on the length of the audio
Once the audio has been converted to text, we will get the information written inside the app banner.
We can copy this message to the clipboard, or just close the window once we have seen the content. As you can see, it's a more than useful tool for play WhatsApp audio with the sound off, completely free, and with an application weight that barely exceeds 20 megabytes.
How to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone
- WhatsApp warns: if you don't use the official application, your account will be banned
- How to send the same message to multiple contacts at the same time with WhatsApp for Android
- How to speed up Whatsapp audio messages on PC and phone
- How to change voice on WhatsApp
- How to protect WhatsApp chats on Android with fingerprints with these apps