WhatsApp is a widely used application today, its functionality depends on a mobile number with active chip to be able to confirm your account, but now you will discover how to have WhatsApp without number or chip on your smartphone.
To install WhatsApp, you must have a phone number and, to do this, we obviously need a SIM card. When trying to install WhatsApp, one of the first things the application asks us for is a phone number to send a verification code to.
All accounts on this service are linked to a number and having it is a prerequisite for the application to work. However, this does not mean that the card must be on the device on which you want to use WhatsApp.
If you are using a smartphone without a SIM card and want to use WhatsApp on this device, you can do so using a phone number that is enabled to receive SMS messages and calls.
You may have read many tutorials on how to use Whatsapp without a SIM card or a cell phone number, but believe me, most of these procedures don't work anymore. This procedure, on the other hand, is fully functional.
With this method, you can use your smartphone or tablet without a SIM card to do this, follow the tutorial below:
How to activate a WhatsApp account without a phone number or sim card using Apps.
Thanks to the apps available on the Internet, it is possible to generate a virtual number from another country and have the Whatsapp application on your smartphone without a number or sim card.
To do this you need to download the 2ndLine app.
Steps to follow to have whatsApp with 2ndLine without a phone number:
- Download and install 2ndLine and confirm the required permissions.
- Create your account with an email address (EMAIL CONFIRMATION REQUIRED).
- After that the part to select the number will appear, if it does not appear enter the prefix 762 and then choose the number.
- After that, simply click on your number located below the word "Welcome" and you have already copied the number.
- Now just go to WhatsApp, change the country code and paste the number.
- After that, simply confirm the number, choose the call option but do not answer when you receive the call, wait for a voice message to arrive on the 2ndLine home page.
- Wait a few minutes and update it if the code does not appear in Whatsapp and check the option to forward sms.
- Wait a few more minutes until the voicemail shows you the code.
- We have just finished talking about how to get WhatsApp without a phone number.
Sign up for WhatsApp without your personal phone number using the Text Now App.
The trick is not to omit entering the number to sign up because it is impossible to use WhatsApp without your phone number. This involves setting up an account with a virtual phone number. TextNow is one of the best apps for this type of operation and it is completely free.
Steps to follow to have _WhatsApp without your personal phone number using TextNow
- Start by downloading TextNow from the Play Store.
- After installation, you will receive a number. Click on the 3 lines in the top left corner of the smartphone, you should see the virtual phone number. Type it in and go back to the WhatsApp app you just installed. This means that you have not yet configured the messaging app.
- If you want to start from scratch with the virtual number, go to the app settings and clear the WhatsApp data and cache. When you open the app again, it will be as if you just installed it.
- When setting up your account, enter the Textnow number for verification by filling in the corresponding code. An SMS will be sent to you. Wait 5 minutes for the verification to fail.
- You will be prompted to verify your WhatsApp account via a call. Choose this verification method and you will receive a call via the Textnow app.
- Write down the code dictated by the artificial intelligence and enter it into the WhatsApp app to validate your account.
Other methods to have a WhatsApp account without a phone number or sim card
If your phone's SIM slot is broken or you want to hide your identity, you can use this simple trick to use WhatsApp without a phone number.
If you don't have a SIM card, don't worry. You just need a Wi-Fi Internet connection and you're ready to go. This tutorial is divided into two sections, and both are simple.
1 # Generate a number from the Primo Application
Can I use WhatsApp without a phone number? The answer is no. You need a mobile number to register with Whatsapp. The phone number is used as an identity document. But the trick is that you don't have to use your own number; you need to generate a virtual number which can then be used as a phone number to verify your identity.
If you want to chat with someone without revealing your number, follow the instructions below to generate a phone number.
1) Go to the Play Store or App Store and install Primo. It is a VoIP app that allows you to call any number worldwide. Don't worry; you don't have to pay anything to get a number.
2) Open the app and create an account.
3) It will ask you to enter your name, mobile number and your email for verification.
4) Enter an existing phone number and email address.
5) At this point you need to scroll down from the left and tap on"Add phone number".
This application there will generate a toll free number. This is the number you need to use for the new WhatsApp account. Once you have the number, move on to the next section.
2 # Settings
Open Whatsapp on your smartphone, enter the newly created number It will not be possible to receive an SMS, then click Call me. You will receive a Whatsapp call with the number for verification. Simply enter that number to verify the account. That's it.
This tutorial, as well as the app, works fine on both Android and iOS. If you have any problems, discuss them below.
Try this tutorial and let us know in the comments below if it really works!