How to avoid being added to a WhatsApp group. One of the most annoying things that can happen on WhatsApp is when they add you to a group without your permission. Family group, university, vacation ... To avoid this pain in the ass, in this article we will teach you how to avoid being added to a WhatsApp group.
Your phone starts vibrating uncontrollably e find out that someone has included you in the WhatsApp group of an auction or party in your city, but to be fair or not to look bad, you'd rather not be the first to say no. (Also find out how to silence users in Whatsapp groups) Surely a similar situation happened to many.
Up until now, WhatsApp has been very unsuccessful in this respect until today anyone could include you in a group without asking your permission, even from strangers, people who were not among your contacts.
Fortunately, with the new update of WhatsApp it is possible from today avoid being added to a WhatsApp group. Just today we wrote an article on like spying on another person's WhatsApp, Facebook or Snapchat, click on the link and immerse yourself in reading.
How to avoid being included in WhatsApp groups
The easiest way so far has been to block the person who put you in the group, not to let them do it again, but things have changed with the latest WhatsApp update that is arriving on mobile phones these days.
Avoid being added to a WhatsApp group without your permission is very simple, you have to follow these steps:
Go in the Settings. Click on the three vertically aligned dots at the top right of the screen… the tab will open.
Click on the first option of the menu Account.
Go to the tab Privacy.
Go to the tab Groups. This wasn't there before, it's part of the new update.
You'll see that there are three options. You can choose between:
- Tutto: nothing will change and everything will continue as before, anyone can add you in a group.
- Your contacts: Only people you have as contacts can include you in a group. The rest of the people won't be able to do it if they try you will receive a warning notification where you can choose if you want to be part of the group or not.
- Nobody: through this option no one can add you to a group, before each attempt you will receive a notification so that you can choose the desired option.
The options are very convenient because they allow you to decide whether you want to be part of a group or not. Another handy feature included in the queen of messaging apps.
- How to change Whatsapp group administrator
- How to prevent anyone from adding you to a WhatsApp group
- How to add background music Whatsapp Status
- How to upload YouTube videos to WhatsApp states?
- How to hide photos and videos on Whatsapp